Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian Stout's Death on June 15th

1. Header
  2. Header-73

BASE jumping is a highly dangerous sport that can severely injure and kill participants. It may kill you. The moderators of BLiNC do not recommend BASE jumping to anybody!

Read the BASE fatality list and the Fatality Statistics page and think long and hard before making a BASE jump.

@see Wiki category Problems to learn about how to handle issues that can occur while BASE Jumping.

Brian Stout's Death on June 15th

I am Brian's father. I have been reading your posts since about the 1st of July. I have refrained from posting as I did not want my emotions to spew out on all of you. I would suspect that the majority of Base Jumpers are decent human beings and some of the posts would support that. However, there are a few of you out there that would not meet that definition.

I wish to say as little as possible; but, much needs to be said. Brian had a family - a family that loved him very very much. We miss him more than we enjoy life. I for one wish that I could have had an option of dying in his behalf. My life has changed since Brian's death and right now, I am not confident that my life will ever be whole or worth living again.

The entire family reads this base board on a regular basis. Some postings immediately after Brian's death were well received. They came across as a tribute to him and as a sincere and tragic loss to mankind. While we were hurting, we were still able to hold our heads high and be proud of the men and women that Brian associated with in this sport.

Then the posts got ugly. Different levels of ugliness and at different times different family members would be angry at what was being said. I asked each family member to hold their tongue and to not lower ourselves to the level of the author of the ugliness. I asked them all to refrain from posting. The family has abided by my request.

But, I have to say that the posting that I read this morning about "Who is the Most Hated Base Jumper" authored by Thomas Mauch is the most sick and disgusting piece of editorial production that I have seen in my 53 years on this earth.

To Mr. Mauch: If you wanted to hurt me, you did so. I cried. I actually cried as much today as when I went to Twin Falls to retrieve my dead son and have him cremated on Father's Day.

If you wanted to make me angry, you did so. Because after I cried, I got angry, a very unhealthy killing type of angry.

If you wanted to just tease me and make me think, you did so. Because after I cried and after I got over my initial anger, I felt a great deal of contempt for you; but, odly enough I felt sorry for you. You must be a very sad and bitter human being to start this post in the manner you did. For the life of me, I can not imagine why you would put Brian's name in this post as a hated base jumper when Brian was so new to the sport.

I am not going to go into the many questions I have with regard to your post. I actually think you are too sick to carry on a conversation of this magnitute. I also don't want to give credence to your post by repeating any part of it. I simply wish you to know that your post hit a target that you probably were aiming at or didn't care about.

I do however wish to point out something that is relatively important in your post. You stated in a couple of different posts that Brian either "screwed up" or "made a mistake" and is "dead for his stupidity." (If the quotes are not exact, they are at least the meaning.)

There have been many requests by many Base Jumpers for knowledge of Brian's death and the potential cause. I was awe struck by how quiet everyone involved was. Mr. Mauch, your irrational comments might make most people conclude incorrectly that indeed, Brian did do something stupid.

I want the entire Base Jumping community to know what killed Brian. There were two official investigations into Brian's death and nothing was ever posted concerning the outcome. I will tell you that both of those investigations concluded that there was no conclusive evidence of what caused the equipment failure. In other words, Brian's pilot chute was in tow for the majority of his jump and .4 seconds before he hit the water, his pilot chute inflated - obviously too late.

The investigations correctly identified Brian's equipment that he was using; but we are again awe struck as to a lack of reason for his pilot chute opening failure in their conclusions.

Two of the major manufacturers of Base equipment have internet sites with training information posted for their clients. Both of these sites would suggest that Brian was dead before he walked out on that bridge to jump with the other 7 jumpers.

Brian was using a 38" Pilot Chute, a 6'9" Bridle, went stowed, and was assigned a 1-2 second delay for deploying his Pilot Chute. Any one of these factors alone would not be a major cause for alarm - all of them in tandem were a death sentence for Brian. Brian had jumped that rig 3 or 4 times during that weekend and all went well because he did a 3-4 second delay. We have the tapes of his jumps and you can easily count 3 seconds on each jump.

The assignment of the 1-2 second delay is, in my mind, the biggest factor in Brian's death. I doubt that I have to educate the Base Jumping community about Pilot Chute size, the smaller Bridle, and a 1-2 second delay. But, if you go to the training sites, you will find that one company would suggest a 3-4 second delay with poor performance and the other would require a 4-7 second delay with his Pilot Chute and his Bridle.

Brian was a "low-timer" as you would call him. He really should not have been on that load at all. He actually had less than 20 Base Jumps to his name when he jumped his fatal jump. His stupidity, Mr. Mauch, was to trust his friends and the more experienced Jumpers on that load. Brian's inexperience in Base Jumping did not ring an alarm in his mind when assigned the 1-2 second delay. He knew nothing about the "Birble" created by the lower speed, he knew nothing about how the 6'9" Bridle would interface with a 1-2 delay. Lastly, he knew nothing about how a 38" Pilot Chute would be considered too small of a chute for 486 feet when all the other factors were in tandem.

So, Mr. Mauch, I was forced to react to your disgusting commentation concerning Brian's death as I do not want another Father or another loving family to lose a Base Jumper as we have. Brian's death was preventable. A couple of Saturday's ago, there was a Base Jumping article in the Time News there in Twin Falls. It also made the on line edition and made a posting on this site. But, on the same date, there was an article on Brian. It, however, did not make the on line edition. Too bad, as I proposed a procedure that could save lives and it was not posted on your board.

It might well be worth your time and effort to review that article. Among other things, it will tell you that Brian had a family that loves and misses him. Additionally, it proposed to the residents of Twin Falls a procedure that could be called "Brian's Paper" or the "Stout Paper." What it does is outline the proper combination of gear and delay for the most optimum of jumps at the Perrine Bridge. Somthing this simple would have saved Brian's life as it would have told him that his equipment, at best was marginal for that jump, at worst, was not allowed unless a 3-4 second delay was used.

Mr. Mauch, I really do feel sorry for you. But, your caustic post has spurred action on my part in the form of this post and between the two of us, perhaps someone will read this thread, think about it seriously, and maybe a life will be spared. I actually hope it will be yours as your after life will be unpleasant.

Please, please, please, to all who read this post. You don't have to like what I have said; but please do not be ugly. If you have something to say, be it positive or negative, you have the right to post it. But, I truly would love to hear from you if you have something positive to say.

For all the decent Base Jumpers who go out and perform this sport - please be safe!

Wayne Stout

RE: Brian Stout's Death on June 15t

my feelings are with you.

i would have responded angrily to Thomas Mauch if i actually read his incoherent ramblings.

blue skies.

No doubt about it, a one and a half second delay with a stowed, 38-inch PC and 6 foot 9 inch bridle simply does not pass the common sense test! This was my personal take on the matter two months or so ago when the details were FINALLY released. Yet, I'm ashamed to say, I did not have the courage to say it outright here (as Mr. Stout, a nonBASE jumper, has).

We all have, of course, made our most egregious jumping misjudgements/oversights at one point or another (and have become better for them, hopefully: such that safe jumping results thereafter). This case though, ended in irrevocable tragedy. Your profound sadness is indeed appreciated Mr. Stout, for whatever that's not worth coming from me, or anybody else here. I'm sure it is of similarly little solace, but I think it is fair to suggest that the individuals involved that day (though experiencing nothing like what you have) will never be quite the same as a result of the event. Thankyou for your candid thoughts. Chuck Ramsay

Mr. Stout ,
    You are so very very correct on everything you have said here. Brian's death was avoidable and when he placed his faith in his peers apparently proved to be his biggest mistake.
    This has been the worst year in the sports history for fatalities. Unfortunately it has been coming for a long time. The sport has gone through several changes over the last decade. The gear has evolved faster than the ability to fully understand it by many of the new comers into the sport. I have designed and built gear for the last 15 years and have been more and more reluctant to make it available. The gear that is being made available today is state of the art but sometimes can be equated the same as selling state of the art automatic weapons. Without the absolute understanding of the sport itself, the gear, what and why it does what it was designed for and what you are doing with it has (as we are realizing this year) created this illusion that if I buy BASE specific gear it will work just fine.
    This sport is much more complex than many of the new comers realize. This year (which I can't really believe we have made it this long) has been and is going to be a wake up call that this sport is a very dangerous game for many different reasons.
    There are many many grieving folks this year over lost loved ones to the sport. I have lost good friends and it hurts to know they are gone. It also drives me crazy knowing what happened that caused these accidents and they all could have been avoided.
    You are correct about most BASE jumpers being good people. In fact most BASE jumpers are very special Kindred Spirits. Most whom you never see post a word on this forum but who regularly monitor it.

Be assured that this incident has made an impact as a learning experience and wake up call for future jumpers.

Your words and your attitude speak volumes that I hope reaches many. I offer my condolences to you and the rest of Brian's family.

dennis

I don't know you or your son Mister Stout. My eyes are still welled with tears after reading your message. Thank you for such a well thought out post. I shouldn't speak for others but think that I can do it sincerely "we applaud and thank you for bringing a sense of reality back to this sad event" This is very real. The one's who suffer are Brian's friends and family.

Please honor Mr Stout his Son and his family and friends. Brian was out there to "Live" and live he was doing. When I told my Mom I was base jumping, she backed me on that decision. She backed me on it because she knows how much I like to live life. Mr Stout, I believe you may have backed your son's choices too.

Thanks Mr Stout. I will be a safe as I can be. I will ask many questions and share what I learn with others.

Tim Mattson

My heartfelt sympathies to Mr. Stout and his family.

Of course though these sympathies are separate from the disgust that Robin Heid has poisoned and misinformed yet another mind. Mr Stout don't believe everything Mr Heid tells you, he has his own agenda.

And don't even give that Thomas as*ho^e the time of day, he is a nutcase and everyone knows it.

>I am Brian's father. I have been reading your
    >posts since about the 1st of July. I have
    >refrained from posting as I did not want my
    >emotions to spew out on all of you. I would
    >suspect that the majority of Base Jumpers are
    >decent human beings and some of the posts would
    >support that. However, there are a few of you
    >out there that would not meet that definition.
    >
    >I wish to say as little as possible; but, much
    >needs to be said. Brian had a family - a family
    >that loved him very very much. We miss him more
    >than we enjoy life. I for one wish that I could
    >have had an option of dying in his behalf. My
    >life has changed since Brian's death and right
    >now, I am not confident that my life will ever
    >be whole or worth living again.
    >
    >The entire family reads this base board on a
    >regular basis. Some postings immediately after
    >Brian's death were well received. They came
    >across as a tribute to him and as a sincere and
    >tragic loss to mankind. While we were hurting,
    >we were still able to hold our heads high and be
    >proud of the men and women that Brian associated
    >with in this sport.
    >
    >Then the posts got ugly. Different levels of
    >ugliness and at different times different family
    >members would be angry at what was being said.
    >I asked each family member to hold their tongue
    >and to not lower ourselves to the level of the
    >author of the ugliness. I asked them all to
    >refrain from posting. The family has abided by
    >my request.
    >
    >But, I have to say that the posting that I read
    >this morning about "Who is the Most Hated Base
    >Jumper" authored by Thomas Mauch is the most
    >sick and disgusting piece of editorial
    >production that I have seen in my 53 years on
    >this earth.
    >
    >To Mr. Mauch: If you wanted to hurt me, you did
    >so. I cried. I actually cried as much today as
    >when I went to Twin Falls to retrieve my dead
    >son and have him cremated on Father's Day.
    >
    >If you wanted to make me angry, you did so.
    >Because after I cried, I got angry, a very
    >unhealthy killing type of angry.
    >
    >If you wanted to just tease me and make me
    >think, you did so. Because after I cried and
    >after I got over my initial anger, I felt a
    >great deal of contempt for you; but, odly enough
    >I felt sorry for you. You must be a very sad
    >and bitter human being to start this post in the
    >manner you did. For the life of me, I can not
    >imagine why you would put Brian's name in this
    >post as a hated base jumper when Brian was so
    >new to the sport.
    >
    >I am not going to go into the many questions I
    >have with regard to your post. I actually think
    >you are too sick to carry on a conversation of
    >this magnitute. I also don't want to give
    >credence to your post by repeating any part of
    >it. I simply wish you to know that your post
    >hit a target that you probably were aiming at or
    >didn't care about.
    >
    >I do however wish to point out something that is
    >relatively important in your post. You stated
    >in a couple of different posts that Brian either
    >"screwed up" or "made a mistake" and is "dead
    >for his stupidity." (If the quotes are not
    >exact, they are at least the meaning.)
    >
    >There have been many requests by many Base
    >Jumpers for knowledge of Brian's death and the
    >potential cause. I was awe struck by how quiet
    >everyone involved was. Mr. Mauch, your
    >irrational comments might make most people
    >conclude incorrectly that indeed, Brian did do
    >something stupid.
    >
    >I want the entire Base Jumping community to know
    >what killed Brian. There were two official
    >investigations into Brian's death and nothing
    >was ever posted concerning the outcome. I will
    >tell you that both of those investigations
    >concluded that there was no conclusive evidence
    >of what caused the equipment failure. In other
    >words, Brian's pilot chute was in tow for the
    >majority of his jump and .4 seconds before he
    >hit the water, his pilot chute inflated -
    >obviously too late.
    >
    >The investigations correctly identified Brian's
    >equipment that he was using; but we are again
    >awe struck as to a lack of reason for his pilot
    >chute opening failure in their conclusions.
    >
    >Two of the major manufacturers of Base equipment
    >have internet sites with training information
    >posted for their clients. Both of these sites
    >would suggest that Brian was dead before he
    >walked out on that bridge to jump with the other
    >7 jumpers.
    >
    >Brian was using a 38" Pilot Chute, a 6'9"
    >Bridle, went stowed, and was assigned a 1-2
    >second delay for deploying his Pilot Chute. Any
    >one of these factors alone would not be a major
    >cause for alarm - all of them in tandem were a
    >death sentence for Brian. Brian had jumped that
    >rig 3 or 4 times during that weekend and all
    >went well because he did a 3-4 second delay. We
    >have the tapes of his jumps and you can easily
    >count 3 seconds on each jump.
    >
    >The assignment of the 1-2 second delay is, in my
    >mind, the biggest factor in Brian's death. I
    >doubt that I have to educate the Base Jumping
    >community about Pilot Chute size, the smaller
    >Bridle, and a 1-2 second delay. But, if you go
    >to the training sites, you will find that one
    >company would suggest a 3-4 second delay with
    >poor performance and the other would require a
    >4-7 second delay with his Pilot Chute and his
    >Bridle.
    >
    >Brian was a "low-timer" as you would call him.
    >He really should not have been on that load at
    >all. He actually had less than 20 Base Jumps to
    >his name when he jumped his fatal jump. His
    >stupidity, Mr. Mauch, was to trust his friends
    >and the more experienced Jumpers on that load.
    >Brian's inexperience in Base Jumping did not
    >ring an alarm in his mind when assigned the 1-2
    >second delay. He knew nothing about the
    >"Birble" created by the lower speed, he knew
    >nothing about how the 6'9" Bridle would
    >interface with a 1-2 delay. Lastly, he knew
    >nothing about how a 38" Pilot Chute would be
    >considered too small of a chute for 486 feet
    >when all the other factors were in tandem.
    >
    >So, Mr. Mauch, I was forced to react to your
    >disgusting commentation concerning Brian's death
    >as I do not want another Father or another
    >loving family to lose a Base Jumper as we have.
    >Brian's death was preventable. A couple of
    >Saturday's ago, there was a Base Jumping article
    >in the Time News there in Twin Falls. It also
    >made the on line edition and made a posting on
    >this site. But, on the same date, there was an
    >article on Brian. It, however, did not make the
    >on line edition. Too bad, as I proposed a
    >procedure that could save lives and it was not
    >posted on your board.
    >
    >It might well be worth your time and effort to
    >review that article. Among other things, it
    >will tell you that Brian had a family that loves
    >and misses him. Additionally, it proposed to
    >the residents of Twin Falls a procedure that
    >could be called "Brian's Paper" or the "Stout
    >Paper." What it does is outline the proper
    >combination of gear and delay for the most
    >optimum of jumps at the Perrine Bridge.
    >Somthing this simple would have saved Brian's
    >life as it would have told him that his
    >equipment, at best was marginal for that jump,
    >at worst, was not allowed unless a 3-4 second
    >delay was used.
    >
    >Mr. Mauch, I really do feel sorry for you. But,
    >your caustic post has spurred action on my part
    >in the form of this post and between the two of
    >us, perhaps someone will read this thread, think
    >about it seriously, and maybe a life will be
    >spared. I actually hope it will be yours as
    >your after life will be unpleasant.
    >
    >Please, please, please, to all who read this
    >post. You don't have to like what I have said;
    >but please do not be ugly. If you have
    >something to say, be it positive or negative,
    >you have the right to post it. But, I truly
    >would love to hear from you if you have
    >something positive to say.
    >
    >For all the decent Base Jumpers who go out and
    >perform this sport - please be safe!
    >
    >Wayne Stout

feral

Mr Stout i am very sorry about your sons death.

"Please, please, please, to all who read this post. You don't have to like what I have said; but please do not be ugly. If you have something to say, be it positive or negative, you have the right to post it. But, I truly would love to hear from you if you have something positive to say." <<Mr Stout>>

This is how i feel people can help this stop happening ,Back in Australia when i stated you had to have someone to be your teacher or mentor if you wanted to base jump they looked after you made shore you knew about gear about what can kill you and what can save you , and the other jumpers that you jump with but thats back in Australia where the base jumps are base jumps,I finally travelled to twin falls this year to see it.

Was you son jumping there by himself and not with his teachers ,did he have teachers or a group of jumpers to help him along they should have been the ones that told him that he was not ready mabye he would have lisened to them .They should have know that the short bridle was not good...

bsbd feral

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Mr Stout

My sincerest condolences for your loss.

Every life is worth living, no matter how much heartache is suffered. Remember that you still have family and friends who want to share their friendship and love with you.

As for Thomas Mauch - there are many opinionated people on this BASE board. Some opinionated people have insufficient intelligence and sensitivity to contribute positively at the best of times. Their contributions border on the inhumane during tragedies. It sounds very much like Thomas is one of those people. There seems to be a general concensus in the BASE community that Thomas does not have an ounce of respect in him. Just remember that when you consider his writings.

As human beings, we are ALL prone to make mistakes. This does not make us lessor people. This would certainly be true for your son. To his immediate friends and family, HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A WONDERFUL PERSON. To others, he was just another stranger. You should remember all the positive experiences that you have had in your lives together. Do not tarnish these memories with the inconsiderate an ill considered thoughts of a stranger.

Regarding who is responsible for your sons accident. I don't think it is fair to apportion blame to anyone in particular. it is not Brians fault, it is not the other jumpers faults. It is not . . . It seems that there were a number of factors that contributed to the accident. There are probably a number of people who contributed to each of these factors. But no individual is totally at fault. But blame will not bring Brian back. It will not enrich your lives or the lives of the jumpers who were with him. In fact, blame tends to heighten the level of anger and hatred. It will not make the sport or he world a better place.

There is a wealth of information available about the sport of BASE jumping, and this is available to ALL people. You mentioned the web sites of the manufacturers regarding pilot chutes versus delays. This has been available for a long time. ALL new jumpers can access this information and use it to quiz their instructors or themselves about whether or not they are doing it right.

BASE is an activity where each individual is TOTALLY responsible for their actions. You do have to put some faith in the people who are guiding you. But, you are still ultimately responsible for your own actions.

For all new jumpers out there, the best thing that you can learn from this experience is that it is up to you to assimilate as much information as possible before you start jumping and whilst you are learning (which is always).

The Wayne and the remainder of Brians family and friends, and to those that were on the jump or watching, Keep strong. Take care of one another.

FLsurfer

Mr. Stout,
    I agree with you 100% about how wicked and evil some of the posts have been on this site. I can't even imagine the pain they must have caused for you and your family. And for anyone who would like to say that the Stouts can choose not to read these forums, remember, this is most likely one of the ways to for them to retain some sort of connection with Brian. I never met Brian or his family but they seem like the kind of people that I would choose to call friends and his father's post has affected my deeply.
    All of my family knows and accepts the fact that I choose to participate in dangerous activities, like BASE jumping and surfing. I also made them promise to do exacly like you did, Mr. Stout. Which is, should I die performing one of these LOVES of mine that after an initial investigation, to release all findings. Whether it be my fault, equipment failure or just one of those things. I would rather the info be made public so that it could be discussed, argued, debated etc... so that no one else would die the same way.

Rigalo

I am new to the sport as well, and frequently visit this site for information. I try to be off, and practice the advice I got from some respectable Jumpers on this site, at my local DZ. However, much of the times I visited this site, I were unable to get any value out of it. There are a lot of BASE jumpers at my DZ, and I wonder if any of them ever visits this site. As time increases, it becomes less and less valuable to me as person, in my pursuits, because of all the un-information on it. Some of it would be offensive to a mere stranger, not to talk about a father who lost a son.

As it is every BASE jumpers responsibility in life, to be sure why he jumps, and about his gear, so it is your responsibility, when monitoring this site, about what your choose to read. Every person in life, even your wife, has in them what our preacher called ‘bait’. If you take it, you pay the penalty. Most of the times, you can smell bait a mile off. Don’t take it. No body knows the truth better than you. No body, knows better what happened, knew your son better than you and your family. I am pretty confident, that this site does not provide you any more information that you already got. The BASE community is big, and growing every day, and the number of people on this site, is almost insignificant. (I am not referring to those who make an un-missed contribution to BASE.)

Most of all, I believe it to be your and my responsibility, to move forward, not to be offended by evil, and to live the truth.

Rigalo

Mr. Stout
    I am also very sorry for your loss and pain. I can only guess how much worse stupied posting on this board make it for your family. I travel to AZ for work and had the opportunity to meet up with Brian and his girl on a bright sunny day doing water jumps off some clifffs. My mermoies will always be of a smiling easy going young energetic friend who was having fun with the group. The loss is felt all the way over here to the east coast. I'm glad to having meet Brian and that I have some video to see still him. I hope these words help you a little. We are not all jerks. But we do have some amoung us.
    Peace.
    Mark K #680

Mr. Stout,
    I agree with every single word you wrote. My feelings are with you.
    Please, accept my sincere condolescences to yourself, to the rest of your family and to all Brian's friends.
    I am so sorry for your loss and I hope now Brian is flying free high up there in the sky.
    At the same time, I am so sorry that someone may have offended Brian's memory and yourself, too. I would have never wanted to read those offensive posts.
    The main reason I wrote this post is to make you, Mr. Stout, understand that the great majority of us, BASE jumper of world community, are really good people, taking care each other, helping friends in many different ways, even if belonging to different social statuses, different age, different work, different behaviour during the normal life, but we have all this common feature of love for freedom and for the flight. And for our friends.
    And we all are so sorry when a beloved friend, even if we do not know him personally, even if we live in the other part of the world, passes the way.

Still my feelings are with anyone of Brian's family and friends.

Peace to Brian

Stay safe out there
    Blue Skies and Soft Walls
    BASE #689
    Stay Safe Out There
    Blue Skies and Soft Walls
    BASE #689

Yuri

Dear Mr. Stout,

In the last month i have had to personally deal with, in one way or another, 3 BASE fatalities. It is probably unfair for me to compare the pain, but our community is very small and we do feel like a family, despite the image this Board often projects. I have lost a very good friend i knew for many years, another very good friend i just got to know and one more jumper i was hoping to meet for the first time after he landed... It really hurts and makes me angry. I cannot stop thinking of why and what exactly has happened. We only know certain facts and details, but a lot about this accidents will never be known exactly. The truth is, what usually bites us comes unseen. Everything we prepare for we can deal with, but what kills us sneaks in from behind. There are multiple scenarios possible based on the known facts, and speculating about them only adds to the pain but does not bring answers. I am very sorry about your loss, it is also my loss even if on a different scale. Please forgive those who post trash here if you could, as they usually do so because they fight their own pains and demons, wherever those come from. Anger comes from pain, and weaker people have to vent it out on others. This is for all of us: please, be strong!

On a technical side: a smaller PC (such as 38") generally inflates quicker and more reliably than a bigger one. You are absolutely correct when talking about a proper PC size/delay combinations - a bigger PC creates more drag at lower airspeed. However, in case of this particular accident, PC did not inflate and therefore i believe that PC size was not a factor.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Ditto on everything that Yuri said. These are wise words from a very experienced jumper who does not live or jump in a bubble.

Also one more tech note to add to Yuri's is that 4 second delay at Twin Falls would put a round canopy jumper into the water at about line stretch I would think. I am not sure if Brian was doing 4 plus seconds each time like his father said, but if that is true it seems like that's a very deep delay with a round canopy from a 480 foot bridge?

Another thing on pc size is that the posted charts on gear manufactures sites are suggestions for conservative and proven size for delay range and are more often than not not followed exactly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast