Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you guys read this s ! hit?

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered
    BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) base_rigger's Avatar

Have you guys read this s ! hit?

Please do:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/foru...=unread#unread

Tom,

Nick called you a pathetic human being and he got banned forever. I am going now to kick him in the nuts because calling you so is a complement.
    You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

Re: Have you guys read this s ! hit?

why dont you guys just meet up kiss and hug each other and sleep tight,your romance is getting borring...
    Have Fun
    Faber

Being dead but not dead BASE #!
    Nominated by Spiderman...

Fork And Spoon Operator ZegeunerLeben's Avatar

>>Looks like the usual dz bull****.
    Hey know what?! My dad can beat up your dad!

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

Ass holio is a sniveling little bitch.
    Would you expect anything less?

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) d_goldsmith's Avatar

Are we allowed to do personal attacks on this forum?

Seriously though?

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) badenhop's Avatar

Re: seriously?

the dorkzone crybabies are fouling the "real" BASE forum
    you can do whatever you want
    it's the internet
    ================================

Beautiful planet,
    rotten world.

================================

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) truckerbase's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d_goldsmith
    Are we allowed to do personal attacks on this forum?

Seriously though?
    Hmmmmnnn. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Lets find out....

AS$holes! Bitche$! Cock$uckers!

(takes out stopwatch...raises eyebrows... )

x
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

TonyR

Quote Originally Posted by base_rigger
    Tom,

Nick called you a pathetic human being and he got banned forever. I am going now to kick him in the nuts because calling you so is a complement.
    Complement to what?? And why would anyone kick themselves in the nuts (unless they're on that show Jackass). That dropzone thread shows the exceedingly mature side and sophisticated side of the base jumpers.

Complement -noun
    1. Something that completes or makes perfect. As in, "A good wine is a complement to a good meal"
    2. The quantity or amount the completes anything.
    3. Either of two parts or things needed to complete the whole; counterpart.

He's pointing out the truth about Tom Aiello; the guy is a lie and a fake. He lacks impartiality as a moderator (mediator), is inconsistent with the application of his rules, and holds his friends and buddies to an entirely different standard of conduct than he does non supporters and the general population. Doggishly desperate for attention, Aiello suffers from extensive emotional problems which are quite evident if you have read "the complete works of Aiello" on Blinc and dropzone. Fortunately for Aiello the turnover rate in Base is so high that very few are aware of Aiello's past; new people assume aiellos status in the sport and the community, and Aiello is pleased to allow people to believe in his greatness. We dont care here of course because Aiello has been removed from the list of moderators, and can now only pursue his ego on the Tom Aiello Channel.

BaseRigger meant "compliment". But you complement him nicely in character and understanding.

x
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

How is he a lie and a fake? Or are you just saying that without anything to back it up?

I think you have ulterior emotion.

You say "He lacks impartiality as a moderator (mediator), is inconsistent with the application of his rules, and holds his friends and buddies to an entirely different standard of conduct than he does non supporters and the general population."

Do you have any examples of how he lacks impartiality as a moderator? How he is inconsistent with the application of THE rules? Is your word valid, or do you just say things without anything to back them up?

Tom Aiello is a friend of mine. He has shared a lot of information with me, let me stay at his house, let me borrow his gear and fed me, all for free. Yet he just banned me for telling base rigger to "eat a ****". I don't think that is technically a personal attack, but he saw between the lines and banned me for 14 days, because it was inappropriate. Seems like he holds his friends to THE rules to me!

Your entire comment seems like a rant with the intention of demeaning Tom's name. Again, I think you have some ulterior emotion here. Care to back up ANY of what you said?

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

The dude is a liar.
    ..and he's not worth the sweat off of Miles D's nut sac.

Just the facts mam!

but who really gives a ****, right?

TonyR

Your entire comment seems like a rant with the intention of demeaning Tom's name. Again, I think you have some ulterior emotion here. Care to back up ANY of what you said?
    Well, he seems to know enough and have all his facts lined up about my character and understanding, and I'm new, so he must know TONS about TomA by now. Showing no differentiation from anyone else on dropzone, judging everything and everyone without knowing anything. Different forum, same dramatic story. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by hucklberry
    The dude is a liar.
    ..and he's not worth the sweat off of Miles D's nut sac.

Just the facts mam!

but who really gives a ****, right?
    You just spouting off too? How is he a liar?

I've met Miles and hung out with him a few times. He's a cool ****ing dude.

How is he a lie and a fake? Or are you just saying that without anything to back it up?

I think you have ulterior emotion.

You say "He lacks impartiality as a moderator (mediator), is inconsistent with the application of his rules, and holds his friends and buddies to an entirely different standard of conduct than he does non supporters and the general population."

Do you have any examples of how he lacks impartiality as a moderator? How he is inconsistent with the application of THE rules? Is your word valid, or do you just say things without anything to back them up?

Tom Aiello is a friend of mine. He has shared a lot of information with me, let me stay at his house, let me borrow his gear and fed me, all for free. Yet he just banned me for telling base rigger to "eat a ****". I don't think that is technically a personal attack, but he saw between the lines and banned me for 14 days, because it was inappropriate. Seems like he holds his friends to THE rules to me!

x

(checks stopwatch, again...Hmmmmmmmm...yes, the answer appears to be that yes, you can make personal attacks on people here without being banned) And it is great. People excercising their opinions freely without having a single individual decide what they can think or do or say. I have my opinion, D. Goldsmith has his (or hers); mine is based on my experience, Goldsmith's is based on his. I believe mine with supporting evidence, Goldsmith believes his experience and stands by it. It is well known that 2 people can watch exactly the same thing, and then both give completely different, and equally wrong descriptions of what they saw.

He says "Poe-tay-toe", I say "puh-taw-toe"; he says "Tom-made-to", I say "Tom-ought-to". Fundamental differences of opinion are integral to human character and at the very core of their inability to get along with each other. But in point of fact, all have, and are entitled to the right to have and express their different opinion without tyranny of suppression; we accept the differences, and lay our passions into what is really important. Base jumping in its measure; self-discovery in its own allotment. We are both, you and I, right, and both wrong: about this, and a great deal more...

But dropzone would never allow you to have this conversation; on blinc it can continue, and, with the participants excercising the merest self-moderation, have a favorable and constructive outcome satisfactory to all.

Choose this website, or the other, or both...the choice is yours. Not Tom's.

I was clarifying Base Riggers post, which was founded on a specific example, NickNitro permanently being banned from dropzone for an offense that was demonstrated in the referenced post by someone else who was not banned for the same offense, an occurence which is not uncommon on dropzone. Thats inconsistent. Tom Aiello's opinion is law there in deciding who is banned and who is not for the same offense. And that is not impartial.

Aiello's buddy, Dexterbase, once put up a post aggrandising himself as a war hero, and, in the body of this post disrespected a service member who died in the conflict he described. This post had nothing to do with Base, but was not removed, or moved to bonfire. Theres literally hundreds of examples over the 6.5 years Ive been watching...how many do you need? But as I say, you have a different vantage point, and a valid observation. And if what you say is true, then either I may be wrong, or Aiello has a learning curve under criticism.

x
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

I also wish that DZ.com was less restrictive, but that's Sangiro's decision, not Tom's.

And Chad(Dexterbase) is also a friend of mine, and a war hero. He volunteered to go to Iraq, and won a Bronze Star for heroism in combat.
    http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=15825
    If you google his name, his story is the 3rd highest ranked link on Google.

If he did "disrespected a service member who died in the conflict he described", he probably had good reason.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast