Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DZ post in magots name

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered
    BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) d_goldsmith's Avatar

DZ post in magots name

A friend showed me this, and since I'm banned from DZ I'm putting it here so I can reply. I'm assuming it actually was magot, but since I don't know I'm saying it was in his name. Somone on DZ suggested it was Nick using his login which is believable.

Hey Gold****,

Maybe you should spend time learning from your local Seattle crew, instead of being a dumb ass, and rolling over low cliffs above grade 5 white water with no input or involvement of the experienced jumpers in your local.

I mean you have Gabe, Batman, Tom D, Doug, Brice, Tommy H, etc... all of who now their ****, and yet you choose to go off with your yahoo sketchy wigsuit fag friend and do stupid f-ing ****.

Why the hell did you start BASE jumping in the first place? Was to get laid? Was it because you are suicidal? Maybe it was to make the sport look bad? Keep in mind your irresponsible behavior reflects badly on your local crew and the BASE world as a whole.

You learned from one of the wisest BASE instructors around. What would he think of your actions, and your choice to not continue your education with a mentor?

Wise up you ****ing cracker!
    That was my cliff. I've known about it for about 10 years. I did talk to a few people about it, Todd H and Tom D. Tom said he had checked it out (probably bull****) and that it wasn't possible. I checked it out up top (been to the bottom and stared at the cliff hundreds of times), lasered it (top and bottom), and figured that a rollover would probably work perfect as long as there was no wind. I had two friends at the bottom on the water in case I did have to land in the water (one of them brought there girlfriend) and one friend shooting video from the lower landing area. Definitely not class 5 (that made me laugh). I radio'd when I was all geared up to make sure the coast looked clear to them (even though I had a great view of what was going on), and then lowered my canopy down the face. It was a perfect packjob dangling (slightly touching the cliff), tailgate set, all lines tight and looking perfect, and no wind at all, so I chucked it straight out hard and kept line tension very well, rolled under it, popped the breaks, and realized that I could hit the higher landing area instead of the lower I was planning on, I landed on the higher landing area (a big gravel road). Tom only knows the telephone game (kinda like you), because I told Todd H about it not him, and aparently Todd told him.

Here's the video, my friend aparently got scared when I flew over his head and forgot about filming while he tried to get out of the way, even though he wasn't in the way and he also screamed like an idiot even though I told them all to be quite and that we had to get out of there ASAP. The girlfriend says "ohh" when I land, because aparently she though landing looked like it hurt I stood it up nice.http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/...&string=220fte

As far as the Seattle crew- Gabe, Batman, Tommy H, Seth G, Tony R and JohnDoe are awesome guys. Good jumpers and cool to hang out with. Tom D is a gossip queen who aparently doesn't like me (he tells lots of people his version of this story). I met Doug in TF once, but haven't seen him since and his email address doesn't work. Never met Brice, but I've heard him and Doug are also good jumpers and cool guys.

The guy you're calling my yahoo sketchy wigsuit fag friend is also a cool guy. Tom D has never made a BASE jump with either of us. And it's true that I've made more BASE jumps with him than any of the other WA jumpers, but that's because they're all busy with there lives. They still jump and I get to hook up with them every once in a while, but me and wingsuit(who has never done wingsuit BASE that I know of) are both much more available. He is a student with a part time job and I'm unemployed. And like the other guys I mentioned he's cool to hang out with and jump with. Tom jumps to lots of conclusions, probably at the sake of gossip.

Why I started to BASE jump is a deep question, maybe some other time.

I told Tom A about the jump and I got the impression he didn't think it was too bright. If something went wrong it could have been real bad, but that's true with every BASE jump.

You say my choice not to have a mentor? If Chad P hadn't moved to CA I'd have an awesome mentor. I was hoping Todd H, but he wasn't jumping much because of work, and just recently moved to Hawaii. I was also hoping that Gabe or Batman would. Gabe doesn't want to be a mentor and Batman was slammed with work until recently. Hopefully I will be hanging out with him more often now. Tom D shouldn't be mentoring anyone, and I think Tommy doesn't want to mentor either. I've only met him once. Hung out with him for about 9 hours on a climb to exit point that got winded out and we climbed back down. He's a cool guy too.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) base_rigger's Avatar

Re: DZ post in magots name

Don't worry smyth,

Four more days and you can go back and publicize your awesome stunts again and get all the attention you need.

Congrats on maintaining line tension, wow! I'm impressed. Did anyone tell you thought that roll-overs are not just so 90s but they are gay?

So let me ask you smyth, are you gay? Hey I got no problem with gay people by any means, but I was just wondering...

And by the way I cannot find the post you mentioned...I guess BASE god Tom must have recycled it.
    You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) d_goldsmith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by base_rigger
    And by the way I cannot find the post you mentioned...I guess BASE god Tom must have recycled it.
    What post?

maggotrules

GOLD SMITH KEEP IT 2 ONLY a few lines i dont read pages of horse crap and now i know that tom D was right u are a morron

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) avenfoto's Avatar

david, the only reason people keep picking on you is because you seem to care... stop caring and tell them to fu.ck off.. do whatever you want, and try not to engourage the hasty egress of your inaards through your orifices and you should be fine.

and jerry did some questionable rollover type antics once upon a time aswell, but who cares. get out and jump.

Staff Member

Hmmmmm,
    I felt that I should post this so that others should know your game.
    Take care,
    space

Posted from DZ,
    " Heya all,

This post in the announcement forums about users impersonating others was triggered by user base_rigger who posted primarily to this forum. Base_rigger claimed to be Don Cribs, a rigger at Endless Mountain Skydiving. While Don is in fact a rigger there, we've spoken to the real Don Cribs on the phone, and it isn't him posting from an IP of a college in upstate NY. (Yes, we know who you are.)

Base_rigger has proceeded to insult and attack several people on this forum (on here and via PM), sowing enmity between them and Don. The real Don Cribs deserves to have his name cleared, and those of you who have been on the receiving end of base_rigger's PMs, should not harbor any ill feelings against Don.

I have disabled the username base_rigger. I have also disabled the usernames of Magot and Swooper120 who "vouched" for base_rigger. (We contacted both of them.)

If you want to play these kind of juvenile, insulting and malicious games, please go find somewhere else to do so."

maggotrules

your right ive been dis crideted now no one will take me seriously
    as if they did before and as if i care the only one that will hurt from this is u
    guys when I get 10 emails a week from out of towners. who want to jump a building in NYC and last time I checked im the only guy that lives in mahattan and jumps .

Hey Magot, Glad to see your Not making Excuses and Taking responsibility for the Trash invented and Posted by you. ...

Maggot you are a bad, bad boy. Almost as bad as Miles.

And talking about Miles here is what BASE god Tom A. PMed about him:

To be completely frank, Miles vandalizezs my car and threatened to kidnap and rape my infant daughter.

I think he's way over the line. It nauseates me when people seem to think he's "such a nice guy" when he finds the idea of child molestation "hilarious."

That, in a nutshell, is my primary issue with Miles.

He may be ten times the man I am, if you think that being a man consists of running up the hill under the Perrine bridge repeatedly. Personally, I think that being a decent human being comes a long way before that.
    You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

Wow!

Some ****ing sport!
    You Buncha winey bitches
    We're talking about BASE jumping right?

Hey base rigger, How is ANYBODY to believe anything you are typing ? From the stuff I read that you are lying about on that 'Sticky' from sangrio on the basezone you are just a some Lying Cocksucker .

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) avenfoto's Avatar

i dont think ive ever seen baserigger claim to be don cribs, but maybe im wrong.

i thought it was fairly obvious who was whom.

Quote Originally Posted by base_rigger
    Maggot you are a bad, bad boy. Almost as bad as Miles.

And talking about Miles here is what BASE god Tom A. PMed about him:
    Mate, its not cool posting PMs. By their very nature PMs are Personal.

Can someone please post something about BASE rather than this Dropzoneesque bitching and name calling.

Totally agree with Mac here.

Come on people. Leave this **** over at dz.com. Talk bollocks by all means but let's talk different bollocks over here. This Tom A vendetta needs to be left out of here or we end up with two dorkzones - neither of which will be worth bothering with, and i mean even as entertainment.

Personally I don't give a flying feck what Tom allegedly said about Miles, or Shane, or whoever. I don't care a jot about who jumped the Perrine most or hikes out or whatever. Who cares? It's not even proper BASE jumping.

ian

I agree too, as weird as it sounds...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast