PDA

View Full Version : Merry Hannukah

stitch
December 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Hamsandwich and his roomie are celebrating Hannukah tonight. Be sure to let him know how you feel. :D

Mac
December 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Not content with one day of gifts and celebration, you fellas have to go on and on for 8....

:eek:

PS) I still have no idea at all where the line is until I cross it....

hamsandwich
December 9th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Mac do you have kids to fill your US$2M home yet? If so please pass them this attachment for me. :D

-a

Mac
December 9th, 2007, 03:54 PM
:D:p Nice work.... thats some funny shit ;)

mknutson
December 9th, 2007, 04:11 PM
We got a fake tree this year (long story) Charlie Brown XMas Tree (http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=100596487&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&cm_sp=THD_Marketing-_-HolidayDecor2007-_-artificial_trees-_-100596487)

And I can't help but think about what my mother-in-law keeps saying about the real trees.. She does not see the point in killing a beautiful living tree to stick plastic shit on, useless gifts under, to stare at for 3 weeks, then carry to the roadside so it can go to the dump.....

Why kill a real tree? I could see killing a fruitcake, or even you grandparents for the walgreens plaid socks..... but a tree?

Mac
December 9th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Tree? Decorations? Shit, I dont do any of it... Zero religion, zero kids, zero interest... :cool::D

BAR HUMBUG

mknutson
December 9th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Ya, but my white trash tree is funny as hell!

hamsandwich
December 10th, 2007, 12:52 PM
She does not see the point in killing a beautiful living tree to stick plastic shit on, useless gifts under, to stare at for 3 weeks, then carry to the roadside so it can go to the dump.....

I like that.

And then devil's adovcate says, "but what about the oil refined to make the plasitc?" ;)

-a

mknutson
December 10th, 2007, 01:03 PM
I like that.

And then devil's adovcate says, "but what about the oil refined to make the plasitc?" ;)

-a
Dude, plastic does not work, rubber is the only way to go....

Johnny Utah
December 13th, 2007, 12:18 AM
I like that.

-a

doesn't the plastics come from the part of the crude oil that they don't use to make petro? seems like a great way to make use of a byproduct.

Johnny Utah
December 13th, 2007, 12:20 AM
oh yea,

Merry Christmas!