PDA

View Full Version : Faber vs Hamsammich Greatest Hits CD

Faber
June 26th, 2008, 06:55 AM
by my defenition of injury(bones stichung out or docs need to leave metal inside you)i have ónly 2 injuryes,so ive broken both my ankels unless you vount all the american assés ive ripped...

Johnny is spot on a BASEjumper is a person jumping fixed objects..
if your a real BASEjumper if you get hurt thern go backto BASE,what shit statement.. i have more respect to thouse who havnt injuryed them self,they had the tallent or walked away in the right time.. Saying so whith healing leg right as we speak..

Only things you get from a BASE injury
1bad mediea cover(if they get a hint)
2people arround saying i said so..
3a funny limp
4 shitloads of pain..
5 no´jumps while healing

Abbi you still float like a pice of shit? guess by the size of you back in 05 you now need a tank to take you to to the nearest drive BY(not through),you fat ass shit..

Colin help this fucker just end his days.. cant belive yu let him suffer that loong..

Para_Frog
June 26th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Abbi you still float like a pice of shit? guess by the size of you back in 05 you now need a tank to take you to to the nearest drive BY(not through),you fat ass shit..

Colin help this fucker just end his days.. cant belive yu let him suffer that loong..

:p:p:p:p

hamsandwich
June 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM
How do you think I did the baywatch rescues better than you?? It's the fat that keeps me afloat asshole! Just wait a few months with that broken leg of yours while you eat your famous Danish treat Pickle Flavored Ice Cream and we'll see how fat you are once your leg is healed. :)

Faber
June 26th, 2008, 02:18 PM
How do you think I did the baywatch rescues better than you?? It's the fat that keeps me afloat asshole! Just wait a few months with that broken leg of yours while you eat your famous Danish treat Pickle Flavored Ice Cream and we'll see how fat you are once your leg is healed. :)

well as you jumped the fucking boat popped up like a kork.. so i couldnt jump.. as you hit the water there were no reasson to jump in as there were no water left after your big ass hit that water.. poor Russel still has traums today after he saw you..

i wont get fat you big cowe actualy i lost 11kg whith in 3 weeks... so im gonna stik to my small canopyes but i guess you upsized 3 times since 05 you fat prick..

Andrea,your so lucky;) hope to hook up next summer same place.. will contact for dates later:D

hamsandwich
June 26th, 2008, 03:05 PM
i wont get fat you big cowe actualy i lost 11kg whith in 3 weeks...

Is that what your David Hasselhoff talking scale tells you??? It's broken dickhead! You got ripped off on eBay again.

-

Faber
June 26th, 2008, 10:09 PM
no mate my dickhead cant break,and if it did i would die..
you however cant break a thing as your so big that you cant move enough to break anything,your so fat that IF you one time fall instead of roll,then your so fat that the force you hit whith never go through your fat body and in to your bones...
i guess you still wear your pink latex suit just to hold the skin from exploding...
if you stopped eating there would be plenty food to the 3. world.NASA is trying to build a shutle to you to the day you die as you need to be dumbed in outer space as theres no room for you here...
sad storry but hey we are here to support you,so proud knowing the person who´s most full of shit on this planet

hamsandwich
June 27th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Listen up, Pølsetryne, you crippled polish-wanabee, i'll tell you this in your backwards child language--

Du ligner en ged og du lugter af tis!
Du er en kaempe bunke lorte lort!
Du lugter af gammel havmåge fisse!
Du lugter af gammel raadden ost som din mor har haft oppe i røven!

cya later, pikspiller.

-

stevenm
June 27th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Isn't it amazing how insults in one language, when translated, make pretty damn peculiar phrases?

I want a ham sandwich...

ZegeunerLeben
June 27th, 2008, 10:19 AM
,your so fat that IF you one time fall instead of roll,then your so fat that the force you hit whith never go through your fat body and in to your bones...

>>Huh? Faber, have you ever told a fat joke before? In English? There are web-sites bro...

Faber
June 27th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Jason shut up you fat mug.. no one asked you ;-) your nearly as fat as Abbie anyway

ZegeunerLeben
June 27th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Jason shut up you fat mug.. no one asked you ;-) your nearly as fat as Abbie anyway

>>Ha! Never!!
:D

Faber
June 27th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Abbie.. im impressed hvor tit lugter du til gammel havmågefisse?
you fucking perved.. how can you tell?
and you only know about the old cheese up my moms arse as you were the one licking her arse clean.. suck your self if you could..

Faber
June 27th, 2008, 10:59 AM
>>Ha! Never!!
:D

nah your right no one is as fat as Abbie.. but your second then .. cant belive your wife said yes.. in her dreams she dream about me.. but hey your the one that needs to live whith that:D