PDA

View Full Version : lots more fun than base jumping

hamsandwich
November 26th, 2008, 05:32 AM
thanks tooWrappedUp and the RedDevils!

-

Mac
November 26th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Nice work.... You were jumping with the Reds?

I used to like phuqking around a bit with CReW... could not help but giggle in the downplanes!

hamsandwich
November 26th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Nice work.... You were jumping with the Reds?

hell ya! That's me on th blue/green lightning below andy and foz from the reds and i'm on the left side of the tri-by-side using their death-strap, err i mean probe, setup.

Frank L and Eric G from toowrapped up put on a really cool crw camp with lots of helpful dogs that were there to help alot of us new guys out and get some people their first crw jumps too. The reds happen to be there but nothing to with the camp but were friendly as hell and we all made jumps together. One of those gongy bastards even came out for some base jumping!

If you're reading, good meeting you Andy! Stay in touch and I expect to see you at the Perrine soon.

-

kiki32
November 27th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Fuckin nice! I must have been gone when you guys did that one. I enjoyed sitting on your face under canopy. Perhaps we can do it again sometime. ;)

Mac
March 24th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Met up with a RedFred on Friday with a group of us trying to do some low A that I think was here doing some CReW with you, said he spent sometime at TFs with you too.... Nice chap...