PDA

View Full Version : You gotta fucking be kidding me....

Para_Frog
November 24th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Gear | BASEjumper.com (http://www.basejumper.com/Articles/Gear/)

Scroll to the bottom of the page and peruse the list of editors.

Yeah...THAT'S who should be editing gear reviews.

lifewithoutanet
November 24th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Just plain classic.
-C.

kiki32
November 24th, 2009, 06:53 PM
LOL!!!

huckleberry
November 24th, 2009, 08:45 PM
un fucking real...
It just goes to show how funny it is over there.

avenfoto
November 24th, 2009, 09:49 PM
thats pretty astounding.

you know what? i have no experience whatsoeve but i just decided i like drag racing motorcycles. you may now address all your bike configuration inquires to me.

lifewithoutanet
November 25th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Avenfoto,
I haven't fucked a shark, yet, but am free to answer any questions you may have. I'm just batshitcrazy enough to write about it and form stupid, fucked-up opinions that stir drama if it'll draw attention to me.
-C.

nicknitro71
November 25th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Hey fuck-faces, all of you, you still bring traffic over there so stop whining and try to revive blinc instead. Fuckin' Pu SS i EE SS ZZZZZZZZZZ!

Uknowwaddaimean?

Flying_Mike_D
November 25th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Fucking ungulates with square pupils just became my new favorite hobby since I'm layed up at home with a busted leg. Feel free to ask me questions since I'm an expert now.

MFOB
November 25th, 2009, 11:54 AM
OK so your a bad ass with a busted leg. Answer this one expert.....

One day, a person went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, he instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet he knew the number of humans and horses there. How did he do it, and how many humans and horses are there?

lifewithoutanet
November 25th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Oh, you just go to hell, MFOB.
-C.

Flying_Mike_D
November 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
24 horses and 50 humans.

He did it using simple math and the fact that horses have twice as many legs as humans.

Please knee grow..... I'm a math geek. I can figure the square root of the number of chest hair follicles that Abbie has.

Here's one for you MFOB, a flute without holes is not a flute. A donut without a hole is ________.

lifewithoutanet
November 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM
That's not why I told him to go to hell, Dork Chop. And you can go with him.
-C.

Flying_Mike_D
November 25th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I didn't see your post Collin so I have no idea why you told him that. Actually I've been eating a shit load of oxycodone today and I don't really have a clue what's going on anymore.

Do explain.

lifewithoutanet
November 25th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I didn't see your post Collin so I have no idea why you told him that. Actually I've been eating a shit load of oxycodone today and I don't really have a clue what's going on anymore.

Do explain.

I'm just mocking you guys and your little riddles. I thought maybe MFOB was mocking someone else by posting his. I found it hilarious.
-C.

nicknitro71
November 25th, 2009, 01:55 PM
1. How do you get rid of a mathematical singularity?
Ex: f(x) = 1/x has a singularity @ x=0

2. How do you get rid of a physical singularity?
Ex: As the one inside a black hole.

Flying_Mike_D
November 25th, 2009, 03:29 PM

You yell P U S S i e S B i G!

Gerald

huckleberry
November 25th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Hey fuck-faces, all of you, you still bring traffic over there so stop whining and try to revive blinc instead. Fuckin' Pu SS i EE SS ZZZZZZZZZZ!

Uknowwaddaimean?

ahahhaa... Yer HIGH............

THere is no huckleberry over there. That place doesn't deserve huckleberry!
(cough,,,, ,cough....ababhhhahaa...) JDs,, whatever,,,, ain't no huckleberry fool... fuck that place..
NO bj...
Dorkzone.. yes..
Hell dude,, Shane has this board pegged with "the bitch board"... research it. I think it's in here somewhere.
Soon after that, dorkzone turned up.. and yada yada...yada...
who give a rat's...
it's that god damn internet....Nick! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... here we go again kiddies....
let's all dork ,,,, dorkk out on our key boards......
DORk,, DOrk...

We all know Base is fun as shit. But dangerous as hell. Closest thing to suicide? maybe...
THe BFL is the best thing on these boards....

Death dude,,, it's among us..

huckleberry
November 25th, 2009, 10:41 PM
...and while I'm at it...
If you ever want to talk about line over's:;being busted up,
or the O.G CR/Asylum gear ,, hit me up!

guasabara
November 26th, 2009, 01:45 PM

Hey genius!
I got one specially for you:

-How do you put 8 little holes inside a big hole?

MFOB
November 26th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Well It seems as if you answered my "Mensa Monday" Question Right. I actually though that one up "MYSELF" lol.

But the answer to your fair question sir is Danish. Do you think Im 15 and have never seen any cult movies?

Heres a new one for you. What is the square root of hair folicles on Abbie chest?

Flying_Mike_D
November 26th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Well It seems as if you answered my "Mensa Monday" Question Right. I actually though that one up "MYSELF" lol.

But the answer to your fair question sir is Danish. Do you think Im 15 and have never seen any cult movies?

Heres a new one for you. What is the square root of hair folicles on Abbie chest?

The correct answer is "a danish". Read the question again you Mr. Engineer Type guy.

How long is a rope? How deep is a hole?

The question's answer is the square root of infinity. There's a lot of follicles on that guy's chest!

nicknitro71
November 27th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Line overs are great, whole front riser overs are even better!

We're all dead already...might as well have some fun in hell.

stitch
November 28th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Fucking ungulates with square pupils just became my new favorite hobby since I'm layed up at home with a busted leg. Feel free to ask me questions since I'm an expert now.What's the 1st thing you know ?

Flying_Mike_D
November 28th, 2009, 01:32 PM
What's the 1st thing you know ?

I can never be "a man that stares at goats".

stitch
November 28th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I can never be "a man that stares at goats".That's not it. How about "When is 5 half of 4" ??

hamsandwich
November 28th, 2009, 10:22 PM
OK so your a bad ass with a busted leg. Answer this one expert.....

One day, a person went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, he instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet he knew the number of humans and horses there. How did he do it, and how many humans and horses are there?

both x and y have one head each
x + y = 74

x has 2 legs and y has 4 legs so
2x + 4y = 196

a 12 year old will then add the two equations together
2x + 4y + x + y = 196 + 74
3x + 5y = 270
3x = 270 - 5y
x = 90 - (5/3)y

the same 12 year old will no plug this into one of the original equations
90 - (5/3)y + y = 74
(2/3)y = 16
y = 24
which means
x = 74 -24
x = 50

50 mooks and 24 potential glue sticks.

Drinking gin and lemonade helps

-

hamsandwich
November 28th, 2009, 10:28 PM
we'll add gear reviews here if the user's want it. seems like its still surprising to people the stupidy of the moderators and users over there. Stop being amazed.

but it really is funny... 3/4 of those don't even have a base number! one possibly two don't base jump at all! the last has retired and always lied about objects and jump numbers tricking many of us for attention!

dunnna nunnna nunnnan nunnna nunnannunaunanna... DORKZONE!