PDA

View Full Version : SpecialKaye Fire Fund Donations Request

SpecialKaye
January 19th, 2010, 03:59 PM
My house burned down on Dec 30th and I'm really needing help from anyone and everyone. There's a couple people that are working on getting some assistance my way...I have to replace my van, computer, school books and none of it is cheap. I didn't have renter's insurance and my car only had minimal coverage since it was 20 yrs old. And, let's not forget that I've lost my cheap rent. The woman I was renting from, I was subsidizing my rent with cleaning services for her, so I was really only paying her like $150-200/month.

If you can or know anyone that can donate to the SpecialKaye Fire fund, it would be most definitely appreciated. Today's been a hard day for me and I'm really struggling to keep it together. I set up a paypal account under bridgepig1@yahoo.com with the name "Kathleen Bridge" as the subject

You can always reach me by PM here and many of you are my friends on Facebook.

Kaye

SpecialKaye
January 19th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Thanks Ghetto!

SpecialKaye
January 20th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Thanks Greeny! Muchas Gracias!

SpecialKaye
January 21st, 2010, 07:56 AM
Michael Mac...you're a peach! Thanks!

SpecialKaye
January 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM
Cynthia, you're a peach! Thanks.

SpecialKaye
February 12th, 2010, 04:56 PM
For those of you that have given me assistance, I'm unbelievably appreciative...and if you ever need anything, I'll find a way to help you out. A few people have sent me messages letting me know they are having it tough and wish they could help, that has also been a comfort...and I also thank you.

Kaye