PDA

View Full Version : how do i change my avitar?

CrestFallen
February 7th, 2010, 11:52 PM
... well pretty much the title of the post is the post... thanks.

speedphreak
February 8th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Go to "User CP" on the bar above; Click

Go down until you see "Edit Avatar" on the left; Click

Read.

Frijol Saltando
February 10th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Don't be such a lazy little twat . . .
look in the FAQ's fucker. . .

What? This your first time on a forum. . .Ho bag :p

CrestFallen
February 10th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Don't be such a lazy little twat . . .
look in the FAQ's fucker. . .

What? This your first time on a forum. . .Ho bag :p

douche', douche'... let me refraise the question... how do i upload my own avitar... sorry i have been spending so much time with your mom lately that i just havent had any time to look things up for my self. i feel really bad so i will do my best to show blinc more atention, but tell your mom i promise i wont start neglecting her. by the way i think you need to start calling me dad, this whole "ho bag" thing just isnt working for me any more. your mother and i have built a solid relationship and we dont need you undermining it!... bitch ass freehole!:cool:

Frijol Saltando
February 10th, 2010, 01:34 PM
douche', douche'... let me refraise the question... how do i upload my own avitar... sorry i have been spending so much time with your mom lately that i just havent had any time to look things up for my self. i feel really bad so i will do my best to show blinc more atention, but tell your mom i promise i wont start neglecting her. by the way i think you need to start calling me dad, this whole "ho bag" thing just isnt working for me any more. your mother and i have built a solid relationship and we dont need you undermining it!... bitch ass freehole!:cool:

Ok, it's "Rephrase" "Avatar" "Haven't" and "Attention"
Now go back to remedial 3rd grade you illiterate fuck. . .
And quit banging my mom, everytime I take her out to pay my respects, I have to dig the clumps outta her ashes like it was kitty litter. . .Sheeeesh ya filthy necrophiliac. . .

Goose tonight??:) 5:00pm??

CrestFallen
February 10th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Ok, it's "Rephrase" "Avatar" "Haven't" and "Attention"
Now go back to remedial 3rd grade you illiterate fuck. . .
And quit banging my mom, everytime I take her out to pay my respects, I have to dig the clumps outta her ashes like it was kitty litter. . .Sheeeesh ya filthy necrophiliac. . .

Goose tonight??:) 5:00pm??

HAHAHAHAHA! yeah i have a meeting at 5 so i will be a bit late but im planning on coming by. and thanks for the lessons in grammar and spelling! i used to think i was an idiot, but now i know i am seeing as i have a mexican helping me with my english... you should swing by the goose when your done with practice as well, i wana bull shit with you about some tracking jumps. oh yeah and thanks for no fucking help on my avItar issue except critisisim and douchebagery!