PDA

View Full Version : google earth can spot people

airdog07
March 10th, 2010, 01:12 AM
see for your self
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kswJuKfYtI&feature=related

Frijol Saltando
March 10th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Haha! Fucked up but true!! We have no privacy left. . .and it will just get worse from here :(

That vid made me laugh though!

CrestFallen
March 10th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Haha! Fucked up but true!! We have no privacy left. . .and it will just get worse from here :(

That vid made me laugh though!

hahaha, shut up freehole you use google earth more than anyone i know! you probably came a little when you saw a thread titled google earth something something!

Frijol Saltando
March 10th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Ha. . .ha. . .
Keep tryin dude. . .
You sound like a ruh-tard when you make senseless posts that arent very funny.

In fact your mom gave me this picture of you (http://www.coderetard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/super-retard.JPG)

She said you still wear the costume sometimes. . .

CrestFallen
March 10th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Ha. . .ha. . .
Keep tryin dude. . .
You sound like a ruh-tard when you make senseless posts that arent very funny.

In fact your mom gave me this picture of you (http://www.coderetard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/super-retard.JPG)

She said you still wear the costume sometimes. . .

most of the time actually! and i got this costume out of your moms closet last night... she let me keep it after all was said and done;).

saylor
March 12th, 2010, 01:59 AM
Huh.... You don't actually believe that GoogleEarth can spot people, do you? It can't.

Frijol Saltando
March 15th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Huh.... You don't actually believe that GoogleEarth can spot people, do you? It can't.

Ha, you don't actually believe satellites can't spot people do you??
Not saying Google Earth necessarily but we can be tracked AND located at almost any time. . .

saylor
March 15th, 2010, 09:50 AM
To be clear, the video posted above is not taken by a satellite.

Greenmachine
March 15th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Next you are gonna tell us there is no Santa Claus :D

Frijol Saltando
March 15th, 2010, 11:07 AM
To be clear, the video posted above is not taken by a satellite.

YA GOTTA be kidding me!!! For Serial??? It's not real?? :rolleyes:
No shit, thanks for the enlightenment. . .
now if you'll excuse me I'm GoogleEarthing the North Pole right now to find Santa and his little helpers. . .Mostly 'cuz I wanna bang the ol' slut Mrs. Clause but I also wanna shot a the midgets. . .

airdog07
March 16th, 2010, 03:35 PM
google earth do not show much detail because of the airplane over flying and taking picture do not carry the equipment like the satellite, but the spy satellite can see you sitting on you toilet doing you business, or license plate for long time. satellite (http://www.spacetoday.org/Satellites/YugoWarSats.html)

extremewheelchairs
March 19th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Next you are gonna tell us there is no Santa Claus :D

NO!!! don't shatter my whole world in one night-i cant be tracked and i wont have santa come this yr.?

Tom-if you tell me there is no tooth fairy I'm coming down there to kick your ass with the easter bunnys foot that i KNOW was torn off him by my grandma when i was only 5 (I THINK he regenerates body parts-kus a lot of folks have those feet)

airdog07
March 21st, 2010, 12:10 PM
Im coming down there to kick your ass with the easter bunnys foot that i KNOW was torn off him by my grandma when i was only 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
your grandma did not do that did she, Bugs bunny is my favorite supper bunny heroes, but you know one thing he can regrow any part of the body and never get hurt, he is my man go bugs bunny, and who is Santa clause that guy must be so fake because I never got what I wanted every year.

hikeat
March 23rd, 2010, 05:35 PM
Ha, you don't actually believe satellites can't spot people do you??
Not saying Google Earth necessarily but we can be tracked AND located at almost any time. . .

Yea, that's why govt organizations like the DEA, the military, the CIA, and the FBI never have any trouble finding anyone. :rolleyes:

Grubber
April 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM
True. But the more they know about your location, the less they know about your velocity.

runnit
April 14th, 2010, 04:27 AM
True. But the more they know about your location, the less they know about your velocity.

Haha! Gold!

And suddenly I feel so nerdy for laughing...