PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Thread!

Para_Frog
May 17th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Almost here bitches. Thinking the yanks are gonna take down England in the first match.

Just to get you motivated:

Top 20 Hottest World Cup Body Painted Pics | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/353086-top-20-hottest-world-cup-body-painted-pics?utm_source=maxim.com&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=20100322#page/1)

jools
May 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahheheheheheheheheheheheheh eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats a good one haha.
Classic

base_bin
May 20th, 2010, 04:04 PM
An Englishman was recently asked about the differences between English and American people. He said there were three:1. We speak English and you don't.2. When we hold a World Championship for a particular sport, we invite teams from other countries.3. When you meet the Head of State in England, you only have to go down on one knee

base_bin
May 20th, 2010, 04:22 PM
thank feck Becks is out, saves us the Beckham vs Donovan cheesetastic build up (though Becks would have came on max for last 2 mins if fit).

no doubt replaced in the Current Bun by the Roast Dinner vs Hamburger showdown.....oh hang on, hamburger is German origin.....hot dog, oh similarly German. KFC is best I can do, nope.....originated from the Europeans in Medieval times. Easy Cheese vs Cheddar (E)? Fish fingers v Gumbo?

I believe the US beat us at cricket once.

Toyer
May 25th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Hahaha classic!

Para_Frog
June 20th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I hear crickets.

England SUCKS this tourney. What the hell?

And how 'bout those French? There's no surrender in football!

Para_Frog
June 23rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Phenomenal.

http://www.twitvid.com/SSHNL

jools
June 23rd, 2010, 05:31 PM
Talk about last gasp!!!
See ya in the final?

Para_Frog
June 23rd, 2010, 05:37 PM
I won't go that far, but they look good. I'll be happy making the round of 8.

jools
June 24th, 2010, 04:35 AM
Looks like the Krauts followed by the Argies then.
Maybe we should bin Rooney and Co and send in the Para's instead.

This world cup is turning out like WW2!
The french surrendered early, The USA arrive last minute and England are left fighting the Germans,

Para_Frog
June 24th, 2010, 11:25 AM
This world cup is turning out like WW2!
The french surrendered early, The USA arrive last minute and England are left fighting the Germans,

Brilliant!

Para_Frog
June 27th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Jozy Altidore sucks. How that lazy, no hustle, non-shooting fuckchop got a place on a World Cup squad is beyond me. Fuck!

base_bin
July 12th, 2010, 07:38 PM
who cares about the world cup, b rate tournament imo. cannot wait for the WORLD Series myself.

England have sorted a few more sponsors though......

file:///C:/Users/russell/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png

jools
July 13th, 2010, 03:02 AM
I am gutted Raoul Moat killed himself,
England could have played him up front instead of Rooney.

He is the only Englishman to get 4 shots on target this summer.

Para_Frog
July 13th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Oh man! That was wrong!

base_bin
July 16th, 2010, 07:05 AM
....not even Raoul Moat'ly funny.