PDA

View Full Version : WTF WITH BLINC

airdog07
June 22nd, 2010, 05:04 AM
that is the worst home page for forum I ever seen, what the fuck is going on,

mknutson
June 22nd, 2010, 08:45 AM
I am still working on the transition. I need to get all the components re-installed, then I can get the content shaped up.
Can to add any help?

And why is it there is no real constructive criticism, just complaining after I just spent 60+ hours and several hundred dollars doing upgrades to the site.

nicknitro71
June 22nd, 2010, 10:17 AM
Mick, they are all fags, that's why. Fuck 'em all and do your things.

base935
June 22nd, 2010, 10:34 AM
Wow, first off- Thanks Mick for all your time and effort into making blinc the best source for BASE magazines.

But I hope you really didn't spend 60+ hours and hundreds of dollars to make a difficult homepage full of CNN ads and links.

I was just about to give up on blinc until I found the tab for forums.

mknutson
June 22nd, 2010, 05:57 PM
Wow, first off- Thanks Mick for all your time and effort into making blinc the best source for BASE magazines.

But I hope you really didn't spend 60+ hours and hundreds of dollars to make a difficult homepage full of CNN ads and links.

I was just about to give up on blinc until I found the tab for forums.
Yes, when I have to make upgrades, I really do!

The content was placeholders that was to help me get things in line, but I removed most of them anyways now just to not confuse anyone.

airdog07
June 23rd, 2010, 01:55 AM
nice job mick, looks lot better,there was all the food,travel thing and was confusing now it is clear it looks good my bad

mknutson
June 23rd, 2010, 03:52 AM
nice job mick, looks lot better,there was all the food,travel thing and was confusing now it is clear it looks good my bad
Your welcome. But on that note, I do need some help as to what the Sections, and Categories should/could be if you are looking for information here? Want to take a shot as some Section structures for me?

Uberchris
June 23rd, 2010, 09:55 PM
mick with the new features it is better than ever, and when the look is smoothed out a bit its gonna be even more kickass than before.

airdog07
June 24th, 2010, 12:00 AM
you know we mostly go strait to forum. but the newbie or media well be lurking at the home page first so base discramer, how to get in the base,the death stat, video, photo, the usual also gear manufacture link and reviews.