PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tattoo design help

mknutson
August 15th, 2010, 05:47 AM
I need someone to help me design, and ink, or recommend an artists that can ink a tattoo idea I have.

About the meaning of my tattoo:

I have been told, I have two (2) speeds: 'Go, and Fast Forward'. Although I am rarely in 'Go' Speed. This is the root of who I am. Anyone who has ever met me can see it in my soul.

So, I want a tattoo that represents the essence which is me. 'Go, or Fast Forward'.

But, life is always hard. Many people think that perseverance is easy. it is not! So, another important aspect to this tattoo is to remind MYSELF, that I am the root of my ability to stay true to my beliefs, and my motivation!

I am interested in having a GO, and FAST FORWARD tattoo, put on the underside of each arm. Two tattoos. My YIN and YANG. only visible, if I allow it to be seen. The same guarded reserve I give to everyone. "You can share my time, I will help you as I can, but it takes TRUST to actually get in, to know what is there. Not that you can not see the effects, but you do know know what it is.

I have attached a simple Go, and Fast forward images. Although, these are not representative of the complexity of what this means to ME. i would love to have an artistic representation of the motivation, and perseverance what I feel inside.
Fast Forward idea: 1110

Fast Forward idea 2 Idea: 1108

Go idea 2: 1107