PDA

View Full Version : Steve Van Cleave

Para_Frog
October 30th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Idaho local who's been BASE jumping semi-regularly for a very long time and a great guy - friend to us all. Died of an apparent heart attack after a skydive today. If you knew him, he was one of those guys with no enemies. Gonna be missed.

I have video of his very first rollover from the bridge. I'll dig it up and post it for a laugh. It was very Steve.

- Grease

airtime1
October 30th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Idaho local who's been BASE jumping semi-regularly for a very long time and a great guy - friend to us all. Died of an apparent heart attack after a skydive today. If you knew him, he was one of those guys with no enemies. Gonna be missed.

I have video of his very first rollover from the bridge. I'll dig it up and post it for a laugh. It was very Steve.

- Grease

My mentor, Steve is the only one in all these years that could talk me off that bridge. I trusted him like no one prior.

mknutson
November 3rd, 2011, 07:49 PM

- Grease
HOLY SHIT!!!! We have done so many skydives and base jumps together. So sorry to hear that!