View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Friday the 13th ....!!!

Today, seems to be the first time I can actually remember that is actually "Friday the 13th".

Interestingly enough, the hailed dooms-day of bad fortune, has not taken any toll, nor delivered any redemption. I merely have focus and personal drive to direct an otherwise lost point horizon.

I would actually guess that my only remorse for today, would be that I started reading a book about life-long memory. It talks about TECH chatter as being bad, and leading to many issues including Alzheimer disease.

I mean really!!!! I get the greatest satisfaction I could ever imagine (in a career at least), by "Thinking Up Shit" (quoting Bruce)... But today I read (true ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Six-Pack Steelers...

In 2002, I was already on a project in Salt Lake City Utah and present for the 2002 Olympics. I felt lucky to be witness to such an occasion. Today, I again feel lucky to witness the Pittsburgh Steelers winning a 6th Super Bowl Title. I am in awe of the commune the fans have and can definitely feel the energy in the air.

I can not wait to see the actual result Monday morning in the office.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New family, or ignorant role model

I was watching news today, and noticed a special about a woman that just had 8 children. She had already had 6 children prior to this birth.

When CNBC was going through its TWITTER responses, most of the people keep talking about how "Its her choice" and "It's America, she can do what she wants"....

I can't help but yell: "ARE YOU TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT?????". Trust me, I expect to get some harsh feedback for this, but I have plenty of experience with my point I actually want to make. Think NOT about the choice that a smart, financially stable person can make. Think instead, of the underprivileged, under-educated population that makes up over 80% of the world ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Walking down the centerline

For way too long, I keep asking myself: "Why do ignorant people think they are cars?"

Every time I go to the store, a shop, or even to the Arena to see a show, inevitably there are several people walking in the middle of the road. They are just waddling along not paying attention to anything in the world. Then after about 200', they finally glance behind them to notice "Oh My, there is a car behind me!" And the stupidity is passed down to the children that they are walking with. Really, is it more than common sense to get the fuck out of the road.

At least that is what I was taught growing up. This IMHO, is the result of a government protecting people from themselves. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Adverture in Eagles territory...

I created a blog the other day, http://blincmagazine.com/forum/blogs...adventure.html, this talked about my adventure to Philly to See Metallica o January 17th, 2009.

I got to the ALoft Sheridan Hotel at the PHL Airport, and 1st off, BOOK your Philly trip there! It was awesome!

I spent a good deal of Saturday working on a Java class I teach, and the rest of my time trying to secure tickets to the show. I did not find any. But I did find 2 guys getting a cab that I shared or $10 to the show. Then the 1st ticket guy I saw, said he had section 112 (almost center), but might be row 20+. So I said let me see the seats. He ran to get the single ticket, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast