View RSS Feed

Mick Knutson's BLiNC BLoG

My name is Mick Knutson. Founder and creator of BLiNC Magazine and The Original BASE Board.

This is BLiNC Magazine BLoG...
blinc-blog

1. Bitch slap those parents!

While I am on a roll....Yesterday, during a sunny 70 degree day, around 12:00pm (lunch time), I am driving home, then 40 mph through a GREEN fucking light.... and some lady, not even waving or anything, casually strolls through the intersection with her 6-9 year old daughter. Luckily, I am a very intelligent person that is paying attention to the world, as I still slammed on my brakes. could not have been more than 10 feet away from them both. i mean really, should we enforce a minimum IQ to have kids, and to tend to them? What an ignorant woman just carrying a child AGAINST the light! I am just appalled at the complete stupidity of many parents I see in society.

Lets rag on the ...

Updated April 3rd, 2009 at 07:54 PM by mknutson

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Remembering times that past...

Remembering times that past...

I have not blogged her in a while. Well, it has been a long winter in Pittsburgh PA, and a roller coaster ride during this terrible economy.

Even though, I must say, I am doing as well as ever. I have FedEx, Motorola, and JP Morgan Chase as clients, and I am completely booked with my time.

More on that later.

As I have been here, I have reflected on most everything in my life, as everything seems to be dramatic at this point. Then I started thinking....I am 38 now, an embarking upon another summer. What was I doing when I was 28 embarking upon summer...?

So I started thinking, I am loosing sight ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Friday the 13th ....!!!

Today, seems to be the first time I can actually remember that is actually "Friday the 13th".

Interestingly enough, the hailed dooms-day of bad fortune, has not taken any toll, nor delivered any redemption. I merely have focus and personal drive to direct an otherwise lost point horizon.

I would actually guess that my only remorse for today, would be that I started reading a book about life-long memory. It talks about TECH chatter as being bad, and leading to many issues including Alzheimer disease.

I mean really!!!! I get the greatest satisfaction I could ever imagine (in a career at least), by "Thinking Up Shit" (quoting Bruce)... But today I read (true ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Six-Pack Steelers...

In 2002, I was already on a project in Salt Lake City Utah and present for the 2002 Olympics. I felt lucky to be witness to such an occasion. Today, I again feel lucky to witness the Pittsburgh Steelers winning a 6th Super Bowl Title. I am in awe of the commune the fans have and can definitely feel the energy in the air.

I can not wait to see the actual result Monday morning in the office.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New family, or ignorant role model

I was watching news today, and noticed a special about a woman that just had 8 children. She had already had 6 children prior to this birth.

When CNBC was going through its TWITTER responses, most of the people keep talking about how "Its her choice" and "It's America, she can do what she wants"....

I can't help but yell: "ARE YOU TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT?????". Trust me, I expect to get some harsh feedback for this, but I have plenty of experience with my point I actually want to make. Think NOT about the choice that a smart, financially stable person can make. Think instead, of the underprivileged, under-educated population that makes up over 80% of the world ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast