• To all the kids that want to base jump please read

I am writing this to everyone that thinks they are ready to base. I am currently writing this on my couch where i will be for sitting/laying down for the next 8 weeks maybe longer do to a base injury. I have around 800 skydives and 80ish base jumps and just had a shitty landing one night. The result was a shattered foot that they had to reconstruct and i also cracked my t12 in my spin.

As i result to this jump I lost my job and I have to rely on my girlfriend, family and friends to help me move around. I'm not going to sit here and tell you how dangerous base jumping is or any of that crap. But I will tell is you the things that you really need think about is how it is going to effect others mentally and financially.

Just something to think about
    This article was originally published in forum thread: To all the kids that want to base please read started by iamchriskolegasbitch View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      ivegotshoeson -
      Skydiving has changed my entire life. Low turn=double below knee amputation coming next week and past 6 months of hell.
  • Latest User Images

GOPR1709
    GOPR1709 by mknutson
    GOPR1889
    GOPR1889 by mknutson
    sf prive 111707 131
    sf prive 111707 131 by mknutson
    P4190107
    P4190107 by borat
    More...