View RSS Feed

Mick Knutson's BLiNC BLoG

New family, or ignorant role model

Rate this Entry
I was watching news today, and noticed a special about a woman that just had 8 children. She had already had 6 children prior to this birth.

When CNBC was going through its TWITTER responses, most of the people keep talking about how "Its her choice" and "It's America, she can do what she wants"....

I can't help but yell: "ARE YOU TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT?????". Trust me, I expect to get some harsh feedback for this, but I have plenty of experience with my point I actually want to make. Think NOT about the choice that a smart, financially stable person can make. Think instead, of the underprivileged, under-educated population that makes up over 80% of the world population. A TWEET mentioned "This is not China", but what is wrong with responsible population control?

Why the FUCK would anyone want to have 14 children? I think and even better question is how does someone get so completely blinded by anything to want to be a role model to a woman in a 3rd world country that having mass children is OK?

80% of the people having children can barely, if not at all, afford those children. This means that stories like this, and Angelia and Brad's rat pack, is not the ultimate result of RICH people who can afford this. It becomes a clouded goal of iconic proportion that the underclass uses as their view of HOPE based on the role models they see plastered across the world's media in all ways.

What can be done: STOP idolizing the role of having mass children. We do not need to continually increasing population by a magnitude of 3, 5, or 8 times. Show the millions of people in all the 3rd word countries that proper family choices should be made, or we will continue to have mass population increases, mass child deaths, birth defects, and millions of additional refugees that the world will have to care for when they are displaced, and have little or no abilities and skills to offer to this global civilization.

Submit "New family, or ignorant role model" to Facebook Submit "New family, or ignorant role model" to Digg Submit "New family, or ignorant role model" to del.icio.us Submit "New family, or ignorant role model" to StumbleUpon Submit "New family, or ignorant role model" to Google Submit "New family, or ignorant role model" to My Yahoo Submit "New family, or ignorant role model" to ma.gnolia

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

agree. some need not copulate at all

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: