View RSS Feed

Mick Knutson's BLiNC BLoG

Bitch slap those parents!

Rate this Entry
While I am on a roll....Yesterday, during a sunny 70 degree day, around 12:00pm (lunch time), I am driving home, then 40 mph through a GREEN fucking light.... and some lady, not even waving or anything, casually strolls through the intersection with her 6-9 year old daughter. Luckily, I am a very intelligent person that is paying attention to the world, as I still slammed on my brakes. could not have been more than 10 feet away from them both. i mean really, should we enforce a minimum IQ to have kids, and to tend to them? What an ignorant woman just carrying a child AGAINST the light! I am just appalled at the complete stupidity of many parents I see in society.

Lets rag on the next people that should have their kids taken away...I saw another woman at the mall, will a 4-pack stroller, guess what... running against the flow of traffic with the stroller at the mall.....Not only that, the woman was smoking like like a chimney! She then sat a couple of feet away from the door, to finish her compulsion with the children breathing the smoke.

First off, how stupid are you to smoke where your children are effected? If you are that stupid, why should you ever be allowed to have children?

Not only that, The sign clearly reads, no smoking within 25 feet of the door, and basic math like that, should be a basic requirement to have children as well.
If you can NOT count to 25, you should NEVER have children! They will only count have as well as you, and that is not much apparently....

And anyone that thinks that smoking above a 1 year old in your stroller is ever ok, let me suggest you just give them the cigarette now and speed up the process....

Luckily, most of the people I am bitching about do not even know how to spell COMPUTER, let alone, know how to use one. But our society is filled with ignorant people that seem to be using the "stupid" plea to get by in life, but effecting many oter poeple, including their own children in the porcess...

instead of spending $Trillion on fat bankers, spend it upos child and educational reform. Make things harder for the lazy... Not just Rich lay, but also poor lazy.... There are millions out there....

and i'm spent....

Submit "Bitch slap those parents!" to Facebook Submit "Bitch slap those parents!" to Digg Submit "Bitch slap those parents!" to del.icio.us Submit "Bitch slap those parents!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bitch slap those parents!" to Google Submit "Bitch slap those parents!" to My Yahoo Submit "Bitch slap those parents!" to ma.gnolia

Updated April 3rd, 2009 at 07:54 PM by mknutson

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ha! I'm with you!

Let's spend it on government sponsored hysterectomy! I can let my taxes go to that! Bang away bithces and stop spitting out crotchfruit that's going to be more worthless than you and the three guys you think are the dad put togehter!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: