Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Out of print book "Groundrush"

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered

RE: Ground Rush

George churchill...are you the same person who worked on the London Underground and jumped around the early 90's in the Garden of England? If so, did you get the book you wanted? If you did see a copy, what are your impressions? If you didn't, let me know and I'll put you on the waiting list for this copy.

RE: Out of print book

Rob, sorry about the delay. GPO have seemingly 'lost' it. Anyhow, here's a joke with wisdom I saw on the net..."If at first you don't succeed, don't BASE".;(

Hey, Rob...Sorry but the copy has been stolen somewhere in the Post Office sorting offices in London by the looks of things. Would have been nice to have met-up with you. Anyhow, if you ever come-across a hardback copy which has lost it's front 2 pages and has a damaged spine (someone may have mended it to re-sell)...let me know, please.
    My business here's finished and I'm off, back home to my flat in the South. You take care and enjoy your jumps. Have a go at the Mars BASE jump site; it's fun. Meanwhile, the next time you're musing over sociology and jumping, why not write an MA on sex, the ego and the single skydiver? Good luck...Love Px

What scares me more than anything else in the world is a man who is allowed power over the heart and soul and abuses that privilage. I'd rather jump off a building than be in that position. Oh, and since you didn't understand the parable of King Arthur's "Loathy Lady", try Chaucer's widow's tale. My own book may yet be published so I'm glad you don't care what's in it about you. I tried. You snooze, you lose. Have a good one. :+ :P

LawSchoolBlues

Re: Out of print book "Groundrush"

This has got to be the weirdest thread I have ever read.

EDIT: However, I would like a chance to read the book if I could. And does anyone know when the copyright runs out?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234