Thread: Urban BASE

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered

Urban BASE

Just a quick shout-out to the parties involved in makin' last night a memorable one here in the Carolinas...You know who you are! "URBAN BASE ROCKS!" ...stay cool and keep a LOW profile....704

RE: Urban BASE

Nice job done by all, just watch out for the homo's in the landing area. I think he wanted to pack your "chute" for you.
    Adios Rodriguez;-)

I think I'll make a jump tonight... Oh wait. Maybe one in the morning. No not then either....

I WANT MY RIG BACK

:'( :'( :'( :'(

It was worth it I guess. :)

Yeah, real cool jumping a high profile site at 10pm. I'm sure there are plenty of people who are just waiting to "pat you on the back" for this one! 515 didn't you learn anything the last time you tried to put 5 off a "B" at 10pm? Guess not. Hope you all get your gear back, maybe not too soon though. I'm not sure if the area can take anymore FIRES!
    >( >( :* :* }> }> x( x(

Given our choosen flight path we were not seen. Twas the cameras when we were leaving.

base515

If you're gonna flame, then sign with your name. Get your facts straight, we all didn't lose gear, nor have I "put" 5 off before at 10:00pm before. That occasion it was 8:00 and everybody wanted to jump regardless. Anything at anytime downtown is high profile and in my opinion there is no good time to do it. Late at night and the cops and you are the only ones out. Early in the morning, just you and the cops. 4:30 on a Fri. afternoon, no cops but lots of eyewitnesses. No perfect time, but nobody has ever been caught after sundown. Only gear that wasn't hidden very well. 5 is alot, but all 5 were in the air at the same time. Very well executed, by all involed. Go whine somewhere else>(

Yeah I think the last exit was in the air just before the first landing. Not to mention we were out of site of the people under canopy... It was definitly well planned and I wanna jump with 515 more after that :)

He picks good meeting spots :+

515 sounds like a man with sense and good judge ment.
    Out here in Cal. most of the guys are trash who care nothing about burning a site. Remember the assholes, who just to get on TV, forever burned Yosemite? A woman lost her life over that one because of the poor judgement and low intelligence of those involved, especially the photographer.
    515 should come out here and train these drugged-up sociopaths who ruin it for everybody.