Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sundays LA Times

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered

RE: More basic research

Hey everyone!

I guess now we have to spell out our name calling. This can be fun!

rOBIN has TWAT:
    Totally
    Warped
    Analytical
    Thinking...

is why everyone (who has had a one sided conversation with him where he's the village idiot who never shuts up) runs and hides when they see rOBIN hYDE...:7

So, rOBIN what about the beer bottle throwing incident and your scewed view of why you were expelled from the Petronas event? We want to hear about this one more time...From the little man who never shuts up...

Jim J
    :-)

d-dog

Digging the hole deeper

Jesus, Robin, don't you know when to stop? Seriously, I wonder if you are such a total a$$ in person or if this is just little man syndrome rearing it's unpleasant head via the written word.

This is the second time that I've personally seen you use derogatory and/or downright threatening language with women. In both cases I am quite sure that the women in question can handle themselves fine and then some, but at the same time I have to wonder at what sort of ingrate doesn't have enough common class to know better than to resort to such crap in the first place.

You are really cruising towards a solid beating from someone who gets sick of your Napolean-esque tirades and physical threats (and actions) agaist others in our sport. I don't know where the line is between juvenile ranting and hate speech (and action), but you seem heartset on crossing it. When you do, don't be surprised to find that there are much, much bigger and meaner fish in the pond than your guppy little mind can even comprehend.

Fair warning: step over that line with physical assault or threats of same, and expect to learn what assault is really about firsthand. I don't know who'll volunteer for the job, but I'm quite sure there will be no lack of willing candidates.

Note that I am not threatening you personally, or advocating that anyone else do the same. That would be really, really mean and bad and probably illegal and I'd not be stupid enough to do it in public anyway. So don't read into this post that I, personally, will gleefully dismember you if you cross the line with any of my friends (female or otherwise). Because I won't, of course, would never think of it. I'm just a pussycat who doesn't condone violence against woman-hating little bullies that can't shut their potty mouths or keep their pent up aggression in check.

Cheers,

D-d0g
    ddog@wrinko.com
    www.wrinko.com

Robin, you are a pathetic delusional child with a yappy whining little voice that everyone is tired of hearing. Stop trying to backpeddle on your atrocious comments and slanderous accusations. I don't know who you are appealing to with your "Dear Readers:" post, but I doubt that most coherent and level-headed BB readers are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt anymore. You have no class, character or couthe.

feral

people while my mate Jim J and the basejumper formaly known as rOBIN the six fingered inbread tralier park trash..... are spelling things out i will teach you toasters a few things....

feral is a TC and sometimes a SHTC..

Tuff
    (unt

Super
    Hard
    Tuff (unt hope this helps you ...... bsbd feral :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

RE: Sundays LA Times

I for one appreciate Mick's effort. I hit this site everyday, at least once, as I have no one to share this sport with locally.
    I also would like to say thanks for the Fatility list posted here. It has helped to put some things in perspective for me.

Keep the constructive information comin'.

Thanks

:P

little man robin heid, Remember during the early 1980's when you tried to show your Gore movies at Jumping parties, then you were thrown out on your ARSE. Remember ?

Staff Member

Not one to push a point, but that is old news, way old post... where ya been RVWinkle? feeling left out cause ya never caused enough ripples to rock a boat? Or or you just forgetful? Mick has posted a link to the archives, check out how behind the times you are. Remember?
    jokingly space...

:P Tracey, you should go back and paddle your pick up boat in Norway and not stick up for the little man robin. Unjokingly

RE: Sundays LA Times

What's the purpose of the Cjaa? Wadda they gonna do for the base jumping community?
    Nobody , at least in arizona knows.
    tell us.

Staff Member

Tracey, you should go back and paddle your pick up boat in Norway and not stick up for the little man robin. Unjokingly .

And just who appointed you to tell me what I should or not do. By what authority? Via which logic? Donīt be shy, Iīve never bitten anyone in this forum yet. I do what I want, but I am open to this logic thingy, Explain yourself please.
    and
    Pas auf,
    space aka tracy.

Staff Member

One little thingy more, try doing something for the sport as Robin, Anne, JJ, NBA, CJAA, IBA, Dennis, Mark ,VDO, ABA, Jean B., FBA, The one and only Mick K, etc. and your words will have some weight. Until then, Keep up the good jokes ;-), dangit, I donīt even hate ya and Iīm already tellin ya what ya should do. So what I really mean to say is that if you do something for the sport, people who have done something for the sport are more likely to give your statements credence and actually listen.
    once again,
    Pas Auf!
    space

grimleaper

hey-has anyone ever direct-bagged off an antenna in southern louisiana and had a 180???
    space-my e-mail is grimleaper2001@yahoo.com

Staff Member

It was a 360° on heading induced by the BSBD Bagomatic Self Bagging Device I was inventing hehehe, It actually became quite popular for the times after I got the twists worked out, Even to this day many people sign their posts and email with BSBD ;-) Catch ya soon
    BSBD
    Space

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123