BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered
    imported_Mac

Congrats 850

Nice work on your double zero!

:+

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

RE: Congrats 850

<Copy of my reply on dz.com>

Cheers mate,just Returned from a GREAT weekend whith BASE 873 and P.C.(come out of the bush boy).I got my #99 at my all loved Tower,as my first 2way whith 873,way cool and werry werry fast to deside this(me out side the basket and ready to go and we then desides to do a 2 way).

We drove further up north as we had some partys and objects to visit.First we visited a nice 300ft chimney whith the most horible climb i ever saw,we desided not to climb it.

I were still on to do the 143ft S that gave me the word,but next morning.. we got caught by the beers and waked up abit late for that one.

instead we visited another A in the area,new object for all of us,P.C. climbed down on a good call(winds down the weire)great job mate,it were cool as #### to see you make your desision to climb down and ground crew us instead.Nice delays from 400ft on my jump #100.

Later that day we went back.The same winds so only 873 and i climbed this time.Took some solide delays.I got slammed after my 3+sec delay,resulting the chest strap to "knock" at the walkie,into my sola plexus an 2 lower ribs. resulting in a canopy ride i dont rember(at the vid it looks like im in control),and getting uncontius at the ground.

THANKS P.C. for carrying my body into the car,and the rest of the crew to support(inkluding Lene=my gf).

Sorry Lene,i hoped you would never see me down again after the leg thing.You are the greatest,i dunno how you stand me

I got 2 bruised ribs for that hitAnd havnt been abel to climb or jump anything today.

All in all a great weekend,the smack wasnt fun,but the ground rush were great

Cheers guys we will meet soon again

Have Fun
    Faber

Being dead but not dead BASE #!
    Nominated by Spiderman...