Hello there,
I was wondering if any of you is using a remote bullet camera.
I myself bought a DCR-PC105E and a remote bullet camera (21CWSHRX by RF Concepts), and I found quite difficult to "adjust" all the details, including how to not destroy small/tiny connectors coming at 90° off the camera body, which camera body is by definition squeezed against my body, plus the usage of a LANC remote controller for recording/pausing (with a special rubber frame which prevents button to be pushed casually while LANC in "thrown" inside jacket just prior to jump, because PC105 for recording with a remote camera needs to be operated by LCD screen, not by physical buttons) with another custom built rubber frame which avoids camera plug plus LANC plug from being destroyed by squeezing against (my) body, plus the manufacture of a custom fiberglass "frame" (quite well aligned, I would say) for fixing the remote camera with tape onto Side/upper part of helmet (Factory Diver) (that position for bullet camera because, as you can see, I keep on top centre of my FD a 4 led Petzl speleo light, very, very helpful in night jumps!!!!). While I keep videocamera, custom made cable for connection bullet/mic ewith camera, microphone, 8 AA batteries for bullet power supply in a fanny pack I keep on my belly (with just a strap passing around my neck).
I annex few pictures of my setup.
I heard also that someone "fixed" the remote bullet camera INSIDE the helmet, removing some padding, that would be really fine having really NOTHING that protrudes out of helmet's shape, but I wonder how it is has been possible to do the alignment. Presently I have the wide(st) angle lens (2.9mm - 130°) mounted on my bullet camera, I am wondering how it could be with a 3.6mm-92° lens, or even with a 4.3mm-78° lens. Any hints?
Still haven't been able to jump my WORKING setup doing a video (thanks to cold that "flatted out" my half full battery ;( ), but at least I jumped the system without breaking anything!!!!!
I am waiting for your comments/your photos of your setup.

Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 :D
e-mail: base_689@yahoo.com