Re: Younges BASE jumper with no sky expirance is a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrying360
    ...she is going to be at twin falls...
    When? What dates will she be in Twin?

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) flummi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Aiello

and, most importantly;

2) Did Jimmy bang her before, or after, the jump? Extra points if he nailed her on the exit point.
    ok, tom, you got the most important point right, BUT... you forgot option 3 DURING the jump.

Actually, considering it was on a a freestanding A (I hope I remember right!), it would have been quite an acrobatic stunt - but hell, with the credentials she has...

I hope her parents only read the DZ.com thread
    flummi
    B.A.S.E. #996

* Respekt - ist unsre Aufgabe! * (fanta4)

Angry Re: Younges BASE jumper with no sky expirance is a girl

Quote Originally Posted by flummi
    I hope her parents only read the DZ.com thread
    I very much hope her parents read both threads.

rl

spinerugo

Now, imagine scenario that a Claire, a 16 year old girl perform perfectly jump from any object, and Jimmy who is jumping after, went in... That would be a disaster for a young mind, to have to deal with it...

I bet that Jimmy has no children.

Quote Originally Posted by spinerugo
    I bet that Jimmy has no children.
    He doesn't.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

How do I find a mentor? - BASE Jumping:: BLiNC Magazine Forums
    atleast she tryed to find the right way..

what a great joke until it hurts...
    and... dont die-trying.. it will burn an object so i cant jump it...

Quote Originally Posted by Faber
    http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=23700
    atleast she tryed to find the right way..
    Well, not really.

She asked how to find a mentor.

She was given good advice by the few people who replied to her, and she chose to ignore that advice.

Furthermore, we now know that she was aware of this board--and by extension, all the links herein to other information--so she has no excuse for not being aware that her entree into base would meet with resistance by anyone with the brains God promised an eraser.

rl
    Last edited by rhondalea; August 25th, 2005 at 10:52 AM.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

not really,she just found the wrong person... he didnt ask for the demands most of us ask... her bad luck...
    as i know of she didnt post anything about her starting jumping before Jimmy asked for it...

dosnt justice the actions beeing made through.. neither for that 12years old kid back in the days.. theyre equal wrong... If a 12year old kid can see the danger as his dad is a BASEjumper so can a 16years old girl if she´s told... i think people are dubbelmoral if they dont see this...

after all i dont agree about any teens starting to jump BASE,but thats me personal,and lucky i dont want to deside who should do this and that.. i can only pray that some of the cool objects will stay here so i can jump them afterwards...

I read Jimmy's response over at DZ.com, but since Tom has banned me, I'll respond here. Even though you have managed to string together a coherent thought to justify your actions, lets face it, a 35 yo man teaching a 16 yo girl is only to feed your huge ego. I noticed you have not responded to the accusations that you screwed her because lets face it, no one who knows you or of you would believe that you didn't. You are a dirt bag plain and simple. You always have been and all of your childish actions speak volumes to your complete lack of character. You can justify it anyway you want in your pre-pubescent head but what you are doing is morrally wrong, ethically reprehensible, and immoral. How sad to be most insecure base jumper ever that you need to do this.

Taking a 16 old to tresspass on a tower is called contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Throwing a minor off a tower is called reckless endangerment, and possibly attempted murder. Sleeping with her is statutory rape and is just plain vile. I'll bet you parents are rela proud of you.

Maybe after living on a DZ for so long you just can't remember that there is a real world with real people in it that are not just there for your amusment. You are a twisted fu(k of a loser, maybe the biggest loser I have ever known of. You have succeded in your quest to get all of the attention you could possibly garner. Look at Jimmy everyone, WOW! I hope the fame is worth it.
    "To the extreme I rock the mike like a vandal
    light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle"

www.TandemBASE.com

BLiNC Magazine Suporter

She dosen't plan on jumping at Twin I would hope.

Thijs

Quote Originally Posted by Tree
    Sleeping with her is statutory rape and is just plain vile.
    Can we please stop accussing/guessing/or whatever that Clair and Jimmy had sex. There is no thing that points out that it actually happened. I'm pretty sure Tom brought it up as a joke, instead of really telling they had sex (hope I'm not wrong here).

Wether it is legal or not would depend where you live. I'm not familiar with US laws (as far as I know they differ from state to state?). In Belgium it would be perfectly legal (as far as I know).

If it is legal, and IF Clair and Jimmy had sex, it is still non of our business.

Stop talking about it or I might start thinking you are just jealous

Edge: she is comming to Twin in September

Thijs

Statutory rape in California:

http://www.criminalattorney.com/page...california.htm

Relevant excerpt:

In cases where the age difference is more than 3 years, but either the perpetrator is under 21 or the minor is over 16, a felony charge can be punished by either 16 months, 2 years, or 3 years in prison. § 261.5(d). If charged as a misdemeanor, the offender faces up to 1 year in jail. Id.

Endangering the welfare of a minor:

Cal. Penal Code § 273a (West Supp. 1998)
    Any person who, under circumstances or conditions likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering, or having the care or custody of any child, willfully causes or permits the person or health of that child to be injured, or willfully causes or permits that child to be placed in a situation where his or her person or health is endangered, shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or in the state prison for 2, 4 or 6 years.
    Any person who, under circumstances or conditions other than those likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering, or having the care or custody of any child, willfully causes or permits the person or health of that child to be injured, or willfully causes or permits that child to be placed in a situation where his or her person or health may be endangered, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
    Last edited by rhondalea; August 25th, 2005 at 12:23 PM.

BLiNC Magazine Suporter

Will there be any isue w/ a minor jumping the bridge.Tom maybe you can shead some light on this.E

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123