Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is the highest BASE Number issued to date?

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered
    maggotrules

Re: What is the highest BASE Number issued to date?

I think its like 1076
    but how cares I wamt to know ow to start a Tard Over # I no how to get my mconkey # but thats easy. And whats with the night BASE # doesn't everyone jump at night anyway. if u want to get a low # u can just get a tard over # but how how will set it up.

And whats with the night BASE # doesn't everyone jump at night anyway
    it seems that in this day and age alot of people dont jump at night.... I have spoken to a few people who just wont jump at night, they think its hardcore! thats just wrong!

saying that, I have to get my night span to get my night BASE, and sadly all the spans I have jumped are daytime....

maggotrules

if u can jump it durimg the day u can jump it at night. and u dont need a full moon this si BASE jumping not tennis its supposed to be dangerous.
    go bowling if u are that scared

Hi. I just got mine today.

BASE 1082.

Quote Originally Posted by 1082
    Hi. I just got mine today.

BASE 1082.
    R U the guy with a real pretty left asscheek ?

Quote Originally Posted by vid666
    R U the guy with a real pretty left asscheek ?
    Yup, it's me. It's pretty much healed up already except for a few lumps.

Are you the guy with the busted Fib?

Gaddster

I was issued BASE 1064 about 6 months ago, I know 1000+ doesn't seem significant, but it is to me. If I hadn't gotten sent on a year long deployment I definitely would have made it in under 1000. Oh well, the things I do for my country.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) brianfry713's Avatar

#1224 is me, issued 1/19/08. I got it in the mail last Friday.

#1225 was issued to a friend of mine who followed me off the B about 5 seconds later.

Splatulitus Maximus hamsandwich's Avatar
    Perigee Pro, Perigee II, Perigee W, Limbus

More importantly, the things Gaddy does for $20!

Hey if you really care about three digits apply for your Night-BASE number. You do have all objects at night, right? With the perrine and moab its surprising to see how many people never have gone to jump a cliff or bridge at night.

All this is of course second to WHO GIVES A SHIT! You got what you got and it is what it is.

-
    Abbie Mashaal, BLiNC Team Member

www.tandemBASE.com
    www.splatula.com
    www.SnakeRiverSkydiving.com
    www.thebaseboard.com

I would take it seriously; but it's serious and ridiculous at the same time. -sl

fixMe

Talking Re: What is the highest BASE Number issued to date?

-[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by hamsandwich View Post
    More importantly, the things Gaddy does for $20!

Hey if you really care about three digits apply for your Night-BASE number. You do have all objects at night, right? With the perrine and moab its surprising to see how many people never have gone to jump a cliff or bridge at night.

All this is of course second to WHO GIVES A SHIT! You got what you got and it is what it is.

-
    yeah! truthfully, i can give a Fart about my BASE Number anymore. And if i were to do it all over aagain, i probably wouldn't even apply!

and what "hamsandwich" said.;;; if ya wanna a low (3 digit) BASE number get a night BASE. In 2006 you could get a sub-200, "shiite"- a sub 175 number and that was in 2006.

it dont mean snot! when you got your "number"/"card" in the mail did it change anything? nope! YOUR STILL the same schlub you were the day before. i Used to think BASe would some how change me or sum shiite like that? nope!

IF YOU have more jumps from feed silo's, smoke stacks and cranes etc. does that make you less a fixed object jumper. IN a lot of case's those three item's can be higher than a lot of your typical "B.A.S.E." exit point's.

i'm still the same guy, IM NOT A BASE JUMPER! Im the "Same guy" i was before who now participates in parachute activities (hopefully from fixed stuff).

It (BASE number) was for me a goal after i passsed AFF, just like a couple other things/place's that i've already done and now?
    IT'S funny at what i thought was cool to do in BASE at one time and now what i think is pointless in BASE?

Don't mean to be so synical. I know some people are really proud of their BASE numbers . So proud they name them selves and refer to other's by their numbers instead of their names. Almost in a military fashion?

but whatever each their own.

bye

Thumbs up Re: What is the highest BASE Number issued to date?

Quote Originally Posted by brianfry713 View Post
    #1224 is me, issued 1/19/08. I got it in the mail last Friday.

#1225 was issued to a friend of mine who followed me off the B about 5 seconds later.
    good job taking your time Brian. Congrats on getting your B.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: What is the highest BASE Number issued to date?

1232 bitches. Even Harvey has one now.

3,2,1, teabag.
    - Harvey
    BASE 1232
    BLiNC Team Member

Splatulitus Maximus hamsandwich's Avatar
    Perigee Pro, Perigee II, Perigee W, Limbus

There goes the neighborhood!

EC#'s are cooler.
    Abbie Mashaal, BLiNC Team Member

www.tandemBASE.com
    www.splatula.com
    www.SnakeRiverSkydiving.com
    www.thebaseboard.com

I would take it seriously; but it's serious and ridiculous at the same time. -sl

Quote Originally Posted by fixMe View Post
    pointless
    True, my BASE number does not mean as much as it did to me when I got mine, and the reasons I applied for it do not apply to me now, but I still hold it, and hold it proud. So I dont flash it about as much as I did when I received it (I too, changed my user name to my BASE number because I wanted to shout about it at during that time of newbie 20 jump wonder feelings), but after time and experience I realised it meant nothing more and nothing less than a set of jumps I will remember forever and give me a link to the start of this activity that I respect. It became personal. When I write down a telephone number that ends in my BASE number I will switch quickly to my B jump that got my number, or the E which I really should not have done, that flash of memory re-lighted from a telephone number is worth it... its obvious that it meant more then than now, but it still means somthing now...

That little grin or smile when you see a number plate, or a telehone number, a price tag, a bus number, or a balance sheet liability? That shit can not be bought.... who else gets to smile or receive a flash of memory of something really fucking emotional from something as simple as a number, a number that means nothing to anyone else? Not many............ that is why its worth applying for it...

Last edited by Mac; March 25th, 2008 at 12:32 PM.

BLiNC Magazine Founder mknutson's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    True, my BASE number does not mean as much as it did to me when I got mine, and the reasons I applied for it do not apply to me now, but I still hold it, and hold it proud. So I dont flash it about as much as I did when I received it (I too, changed my user name to my BASE number because I wanted to shout about it at during that time of newbie 20 jump wonder feelings), but after time and experience I realised it meant nothing more and nothing less than a set of jumps I will remember forever and give me a link to the start of this activity that I respect. It became personal. When I write down a telephone number that ends in my BASE number I will switch quickly to my B jump that got my number, or the E which I really should not have done, that flash of memory re-lighted from a telephone number is worth it... its obvious that it meant more then than now, but it still means somthing now...

That little grin or smile when you see a number plate, or a telehone number, a price tag, a bus number, or a balance sheet liability? That shit can not be bought.... who else gets to smile or receive a flash of memory of something really fucking emotional from something as simple as a number, a number that means nothing to anyone else? Not many............ that is why its worth applying for it...

So right on the mark....

My self (454) and Chris (453) of that awesome Hotel at midnight.... Wait, we are still not sure how many people actually got their number on a BLUE Moon as w did. That alone topped off entire experience. Not for anyone be us two.

Chris actually reminded me last summer about our anniversary of that jump.

I do not think I would have the same memories, and joy if I was doing it for anything but myself....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast