Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you guys read this s ! hit?

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered
    BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) base_rigger's Avatar

Re: Have you guys read this s ! hit?

Hell is a war hero anyway?

I've been in two wars and killed my share of "bad guys" and I feel no f u c k i n g war hero, just another d i c k head. Jesus christ we went from complEmenting Tom A to war heroes, what's next world peace I mean piece?

Any why does everyone thik I'm nicknitro? Sucking his c o c k once in a while does not make me him or even gay.
    You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d_goldsmith
    I also wish that DZ.com was less restrictive, but that's Sangiro's decision, not Tom's.

And Chad(Dexterbase) is also a friend of mine, and a war hero. He volunteered to go to Iraq, and won a Bronze Star for heroism in combat.
    http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=15825
    If you google his name, his story is the 3rd highest ranked link on Google.

If he did "disrespected a service member who died in the conflict he described", he probably had good reason.
    First off,i know Chads storry(and he did great) but dont know the post disscussed here.
    BUT
    MR G_Goldsmith,ALL you Americans call your soilders heros,the fact that Chad did somthing right dosnt mean all his meanings/words are the law,just like whith you me and Tom A....
    A name means **** if what you say aint true(still pointing out that i dont know the storry or the fact of it,and dont want to be a part of it)...
    Thats why you guys have the president you have
    Have Fun
    Faber

Being dead but not dead BASE #!
    Nominated by Spiderman...

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

BASE_rigger
    You just got some of the respect back that i lost to you previus.

See most people dont like to be warheros,warheros usaly are dead...
    I dont see anything great in killing a humanbeeing...
    Have Fun
    Faber

Being dead but not dead BASE #!
    Nominated by Spiderman...

(checks stopwatch, again...Hmmmmmmmm...yes, the answer appears to be that yes, you can make personal attacks on people here without being banned) And it is great.
    Yes you can flame people on this forum without being banned (but only if the flaming is not distasteful eg paedophile suggestions..)

> Yes you can flame people on this forum without being banned (but only if the flaming is not distasteful eg paedophile suggestions..)
    —————————————————————————————————————
    Yes indeed Personal attacks are really welcomed and strictly enforced
    This is the BASE Board, mate
    Stay Safe Out There
    Blue Skies and Soft Walls
    BASE #689

ShamWOW sponsored Ahole

Damn, ya go out for a few days and come back and the sh*t has hit the fan.
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate. There's some people you just can't reach."

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) truckerbase's Avatar

Thats actually not the story that dexterbase posted on dropzone. His bronze star appears to be an entirely different story. That description appears well and truly earned. However, Chad is not the point of the reference given, but thats how Ive mentally filed the story he wrote to identify it. It had nothing to do with base.

And I was active duty Navy during Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I earned the right to have an opinion on this subject.

x
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) d_goldsmith's Avatar

Hey Faber, don't believe everything you read. Notice truckerbase hasn't backed up any of what he said. I have a feeling that Chad didn't say anything like that and that is his twisted perception of what Chad meant. Look at everything he said about Tom A, with only this supposed thread of Chad's to back up any of it.

Also, a war hero, is someone that was a hero in a war. He was definitely a hero to the people that stopped getting shot at because his car drove to the front of the pack and started taking on the fire, and was also a hero to anyone and everyone he was able to help as a corpsman (medic) while he was over there. His fellow soldiers were the ones that put him in for the Bronze Star.

And Base_Rigger, everyone thinks your Nick because you post like him, you showed up right after he was banned, and if you're not him you're the only other person I know of that thinks maintaining line tension isn't important durring deployment. I think you either; let him use your account, you type what he tells you to, he knows your username and password, or you are him and Don Cribs never even uses the account.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

Well hell,
    I'll play the guessing game to..
    We all know Chad is the bad ass,
    so that leaves Tom as the Jack ass

I like this game .. that was fun.
    Can I have my prize now?

I don't really care for all this horseshiit halfassed talk of bad mouthing Chad. The guys been strait up with everyone that he has ever jumped with.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) avenfoto's Avatar

goldsmith youre a real peice of work kiddo... hows that burrito roll workin out? ever made a real base jump? you know, at night? that you scouted and accessed yourself? then went alone, because this one was for you?

you seem to have an opinion about everything. lame.

"can we do personal attacks on here?"

come on. give me a break. fag.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) truckerbase's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Losli
    I don't really care for all this horseshiit halfassed talk of bad mouthing Chad. The guys been strait up with everyone that he has ever jumped with.

A real hero is humble. In the military, its considered dishonorable to be the guy walking around going "Hey, Im a hero, did you know Im a hero?". Particularly to the public. And once you die in war, you are considered a hero regardless of whether someone liked you or not; to insinuate something bad about them after their death is considered likewise dishonorable. That is the gist of the story he printed about himself and the experience he was relating.If he wants to clarify, he may. No one is bad mouthing chad or his military record, only his judgement in printing a story of this sort, which is NOT the story reported in his bronze star citation, and publishing it on a civilian website. My comment was intended as an example, not as a new thread or as an attack. Chad and I will handle this locally, as he is within 60 miles from me. If he wants to blow this up out of proportion and context, like others here, Im more than happy to deal with him. Im right mother****ing here. Your loyalty is commendable, but if Chad is what you say, and as a special forces killer, he can take care of it himself without any help from anyone else.

Thats the beginning and the end of it.
    Last edited by truckerbase; December 12th, 2006 at 01:54 AM.
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) d_goldsmith's Avatar

Avenfoto, talking **** to me isn't gonna make anyone like you. Even if they don't like me, they have to like you to like you.

TruckerBase, do you realize that right before you said "No one is bad mouthing chad or his military record" you said "to insinuate something bad about them after their death is considered likewise dishonorable. That is the gist of the story he printed about himself". Can you find this thread so that people can read it and decide for them selves what he said. I'd have done it for you, but I can't access anything in the BASE Forum at the moment.

And as far as Chad finding you, I have a feeling he's a bigger man than that, and he would probably ignore your bull**** even if he read it.

perfecting mediocrity Blitzkrieg's Avatar

talking **** might not make anyone like you, but it sure lets those of us reading from the sidelines get a chuckle.

p.s. don't you know they hand out bronze stars like candy these days? medals are for whiners. they put them on license plates, too. lame.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) base_rigger's Avatar

goldsmyth,

I'm actually maggot's ultraego so now you know.

And just to know...how many unpacked jumps you got? I know numbers don't mean s h i t but I am willing to bet that if you combine all your BASE jumps and all your skydiving jumps that number is at least ten times smaller than my number of upacked jumps also...oh wait a sec...unpacked jumps according to your boyfriend are not real BASE jumps, and according to others you should not log anything unless it's off terminal cliffs, that's why if you look at my log book all you read is s hi t like "maggot is the best" "maggot's got the biggest co ck I have ever seen in any animals" "maggot did a triple off a 280 and I wet myself" "maggot like to f u ck whores in the middle of popping gainers" "maggot rules" "maggot for president" "maggot as the supreme dorkzone moderator" "maggot paper-cut himself when he was in Nam and got awarded the purple heart" "maggot's bronze star is the size of Michigan" "when I grow up, if I will ever, I want to be just like Maggot!"
    You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast