Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you guys read this s ! hit?

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered
    maggotrules

Re: Have you guys read this s ! hit?

wow
    does this mean I can bang your wife in the pooper . all i have to say is i really do kick ass

But so does Chad and i dont read so i dont care what any thing says
    all i know is if the the **** was going down or rolling in he would be one hell of a guy to be with a man u would want by your side. and hes hot and has a big D___K and gives great foot rubs.

Chad is one of the most standup guys out there. You all really need to get over your warped fascination with Tom A. Pretty pathetic.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) d_goldsmith's Avatar

I'm more than happy to lay out my limited parachute experience for you, but what does that have to do with the fact that I don't like when people dimean other people (friend or not) without any facts to present.

I did my first skydive on Feb 22nd 2004. Washington weather sucks and I currently have 197 skydives.

I did my first BASE May 21st 2006. Washington weather sucks...hah and I currently have 49 BASE jumps.

PCA: 3
    Handheld: 12
    Stowed: 26
    Static Line: 1
    Unpacked: 7

OR A: 2
    Perrine: 39
    WA S: 1
    WA S: 2
    WA E: 1
    WA E: 3
    Tombstone: 1

I have been weathered out on a few WA jumps, and at the perrine.

I thought about listing all the cool people I have jumped with, but I don't know who does or doesn't want there name up here.

I also have 18 high falls to an air bag ranging from 15-40 ft, and about 10 Air Ram launches. United Stuntmen's Association

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) truckerbase's Avatar

I should have taken the direct route before this. Allow me to correct this error now.

I dont have to offer proof of my opinions about Tom Aiello; Tom Aiello is who I was talking to, and he has never contested, argued, complained about, or refuted anything I have said with respect to his position in the base community at any time. He has not indicated that he is unhappy with some people's opinions of him including myself, nor indicated that he disagrees with us, or wishes us to stop. Silence is Assent.

Nor do I have to scramble to go through the archives of a website Im banned from and cannot access to re-acquire proofs of occurences which are weeks, months, or years in the past. Enough people here have direct personal experience with Aiello's moderatorship to have an inkling of what Im talking about; they were banned for their posts or threads or opinions or disagreements with aiello, and these posts, threads, or comments were deleted permanently from the archives and from the public record. Most have been around long enough to have a "walking memory" of Aiellos attitudes and realities.

And like Chad, or Aiello, it is the responsibility of anyone Im talking to or about to take it up with me personally, and not act like some buzzing fly coward like "D. Goldsmith". And if Goldsmith is a "good friend" of either Aiello or Peabody, than my opinion of both declines further. In trying to jazz up his Navy seal buddy, chad, to kick my ass, little goldsmith identifies himself in the first rank of cowards. Sooner or later Chad and I will discuss what we decide to discuss, between men. Itll have nothing to do with sniveling Goldsmith.

And If YOU dont like what I say, coward bitch Goldsmith, Then be a man and do something about it YOURSELF, instead of excitedly running around poking sticks at people, yanking on the sleeves of your Big Bad friends, confident of their protection. So what are YOU going to do about this. Coward. Bitch. Goldsmith?

From now on, YOURE our little bitch gofer. YOU will run around and collect data from whatever website is requested by any person here. And put it up. At OUR leisure, WE will decide if comments are convenient.

And your little obsession with Aiello and Peabody can also be solved. Just tell them that youre in love with them, so they can discuss it with you and let you down easy.

x
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

ShamWOW sponsored Ahole

http://http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-b...STORY;#1455153

Here is a link to the thread "Truckerbase" was referring to, I think. Maybe not.
    I see no problem with it. He just uses some different personal experiences to relate how fear is useful.
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate. There's some people you just can't reach."

trucker base your a dumbass.

I hate to keep inciting you to talk this bull****. My name and my acheivements are very important to me. I look out for people the way I hope they would look out for me.

I had a friend of mine view that thread, print screen it and send it to me. If this is the right thread, there were 21 responses, all positive, one of which was from you. You said "Wonderful, Chad. Thanks. Watch out, Nic!"

This story is completely about BASE, with a war reference that is in regard to the fact that he kept ending up in dangerous situations, and he didn't disrepect the kid that died in the story.

It's not an opinion when you say, "this person is a ..." An opinion would be, "in my opinion this person is a" or "I think this person is a"

Tom probably rarely visits this forum, and would probably ignore your're "opinion" of him if he saw it. You don't seem like the kind of person that deserves a response, I'm just scared that someone might believe you.

I'm not trying to get anyone to kick your ass! I was trying to find out if any of what you said about Tom was true, and from all the BS you've slung I wouldn't believe a word you said from this point on.

If we ever do meet, and I can hardly wait to see what you have to say then, if you even stay in the area.

I look up to Tom and I consider Chad an idle, the guy learned how to rope jump from Dan Osman! That's ****ing cool!

Quote Originally Posted by stitch
    http://http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-b...STORY;#1455153

Here is a link to the thread "Truckerbase" was referring to, I think. Maybe not.
    I see no problem with it. He just uses some different personal experiences to relate how fear is useful.
    Well, being a dumbass, I cant pull this up. Presumably because Im banned from dropzone. I made no response to the thread, though. Cowards are making a big deal of this; I was asked to put up an example of what I was talking about, and did so from memory, without access to dropzone, to show a post which remained up, when other posts were deleted by Aiello. My putting up the example had nothing to do with chad, chad is nobody to me, it had to do with aiello. But I have no problem with your blowing things out of proportion. Enjoy, kids.

Put the dropzone post up here and Ill happily identify it. Buzzy! Be a good girl and fetch that post for us, will ya?

good girl, goldsmith.

x
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

I pm'd you the screen shot of that thread half an hour ago. You should be a used car salesman.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) base_rigger's Avatar

197 SD and 49 BASE, 7 unpacked but they don't count. PCA, SL and Perrine don't count either. So you got about 5 BASE. Impressive my young jedei.

Please tech me about the line slack thingy before I kill myself.

Also when you go stowed at some point you might want to pull. Ask your girlfriend what happens when you forget to pull.
    You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

well done

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9378/threadvb3.jpg

Yes. This was the story. Fascinating. I dont see anything wrong with it at all. Its being two years old doesnt really excuse me at all.

My apologies to Chad et al. Im completely speechless. That is the story, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. The orange haired kid was the one I was talking about, but, again, theres nothing wrong with the story or its presentation. I dont get it at all, honestly.

I must BE a dumbass, good god. I was on the road two years ago, but theres nothing wrong with the story.

Sorry, Goldsmith.

I dont get it at all. Thats the story.

Dennis
    Base 758

Don't Worry, Be Happy...

ShamWOW sponsored Ahole

Re: well done

Quote Originally Posted by truckerbase

I must BE a dumbass, good god. I was on the road two years ago, but theres nothing wrong with the story.
    Excessive fumes from an exhaust leak on your truck probably clouded your judgement.
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate. There's some people you just can't reach."

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

this s h i t is f u c k i n g great.............please don't STOP!!! finally some of the dorkzone wankers creating drama on BLINC. when i have nothing to do at work tomorrow i want to read all i can!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaahooooooooo oh God..... it's good to see BLINC alive and well again.

oh yeah, almost forgot, goldsmitty you're a dumb a s s, wanna-be A.S.E. jumper............................................ ....quit while you're ahead dude!!

i have 69 skydives and 69 base jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by base_rigger
    197 SD and 49 BASE, 7 unpacked but they don't count. PCA, SL and Perrine don't count either. So you got about 5 BASE. Impressive my young jedei.

Please tech me about the line slack thingy before I kill myself.

Also when you go stowed at some point you might want to pull. Ask your girlfriend what happens when you forget to pull.
    Actually I count them all. I also count, high falls, air ram launches, rope jumps and low pull skydives, so I have about 100.

The line slack thingy seems obvious to me. Slack in your lines and chaos theory means you're way more likely to have a tension not or line over. Although ****loads of tards and slack line jumps have been done without these mal's happening, so the odds are you won't kill yourself. Good luck.

As for Chad's story, I have had very similar experiences on top of that cliff, and I really enjoyed reading it, like the other 21 people that commented.

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) base_rigger's Avatar

Chaos theory (as in Pecision Xaos 27?), wow that's deep...could you please elaborate...
    You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast