Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your favorite BASE Videos ???

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered

Re: What are your favorite BASE Videos ???

Quote Originally Posted by hamsandwich View Post
    If you dump too low but don't die you hit the water asshole first and get an 80mph enema that blows out your buttlhole and your colon. when you get to the ER they have to pull out a tray of different sized rubber assholes to match up and stitch you up with!
    Come on Abbie. Tell him about Mr. Tom Ahole.

Basically Tom thought he could be as cool as other jumpers who were far more skilled than him and he pulled too low and blew out his A-hole on the water. Then he went on to injure himself more times than anyone else in BASE jumping and decided internet BASE is the way to go for him so he spent hours on end every day making over 10,000 posts on the dorkzone to create a phony persona of himself and to control BASE jumpers as he blatantly abused his moderator position. He sold out the sport of BASE to the larger skydiving community and played politics until he had more enemies then anyone I ever knew. Now he runs that other BASE website that wont even allow Mick Knutson to use his Blinc logo as his avatar.
    (click here for thread that explains this)

Ironic seeing as Mick started his first BASE board before Tom ever even knew what a square parachute was. Ironic because it was Mick's BASE board that Tom used as his loudmouth platform as soon as he started BASE jumping whereby Tom sucked up to those he thought could help his ego-driven campaign of stupidity and sight burning. He also used this platform to disrespect many other older BASE jumpers and manufactuers.... acting like a know it all and getting himself and newer jumpers hurt along the way. If you've ever seen him jump you'd understand why he mainly sticks to internet BASE.

So the rubber asshole phrase refers to the infamous Tom Ahole. Plus from what I've heard he has used it for other applications as well.

Johnny,

I fucking spilled coffee all over the keyboard...should I send the bill to you or Tom?
    Dr. Nick

Nitro Rigging

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

this is my favorite at this point do right clik and save as as its 120mb

http://www.fritidsfotografen.dk/video/summer07.mpg

its all about me,me me,nic,nic theitalian mincer and me me me
    Have Fun
    Faber

Being dead but not dead BASE #!
    Nominated by Spiderman...

Frank_B

Question Re: What are your favorite BASE Videos ???

"So the rubber asshole phrase refers to the infamous Tom Ahole"

So is there anybody else on this "rubber butthole list" or just Tom A. And is it really rubber? Or did he just have a bunch of replacement parts. I find it hard to imagine a fake butthole, but i'm not a doctor and i'm sure there's lot out there in the proctology field i'm clueless about.

"Plus from what I've heard he has used it for other applications as well."

Ok. Do i dare ask about this?

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver) Faber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post

So is there anybody else on this "rubber butthole list" or just Tom A. And is it really rubber? Or did he just have a bunch of replacement parts. I find it hard to imagine a fake butthole, but i'm not a doctor and i'm sure there's lot out there in the proctology field i'm clueless about.

"Plus from what I've heard he has used it for other applications as well."

Ok. Do i dare ask about this?

if you have a rubber ahole do you then lose your right to wear hair in your arse??Or do they make them fake once?

"so mr. do you want a hairry arse,and if so should it be the stupied blond,the regular brown/black or do you want the wild redhair one?"
    Have Fun
    Faber

Being dead but not dead BASE #!
    Nominated by Spiderman...

Gus937

This might be old news but I've only just noticed that 1st BASE is now available on DVD.

http://www.x-tremevideo.com/BaseJump/index.cfm

Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Gus937 View Post
    This might be old news but I've only just noticed that 1st BASE is now available on DVD.

http://www.x-tremevideo.com/BaseJump/index.cfm

Gus
    nice find Gus.
    1st BASE is a must have for anyone who is into BASE videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post

Just Tom on the list as far as I know... So there's really not a list. They rebuilt it so folks started saying it was rubber for a less gross way of referring to what they did.

BLiNC Magazine Founder mknutson's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The videos have automatically been parsed from the new plugin I just added.... Love-It!

Abbie

Perhaps i should explain. I sold your flatmate Andrew K my DVD BASE stories and then whilst it was still in transit read some opinions he posted online on twatzone about what a good idea signing up to some worldwide BASE association would be and how it could be policed by members and to jump you'd require permits and in return for some legal jumps we'd agree to abstain from bandit jumping other sites, and I immediately realised that we weren't on the same wavelength as I live to bandit jump and fundamentally disagree with this idea, so I PM'd him and said it really wasn't a DVD he'd 'get' and i'd pay him double what he paid to get it back. That's cos I genuinely wanted it to go 'only' to people who might just understand where i was coming from. For that reason I haven't advertised it online or hawked it to skydivers or wannabes over on TomA's site. It's not meant for them. It's for BASE jumpers.

Now with a bit of time behind it all, i realise perhaps i was being a tad hasty and over protective and have since talked via email to andrew and we've agreed to disagree and let bygones be bygones. That's cool.

And i guess whilst i'm here it wouldn't harm to mention i still have copies available to anyone who would like to see it, providing they are actual BASE jumpers. It costs £11 inc postage worldwide and you can pay by paypal. If interested contact me through basejumper.org as I check my PM's there more often.

For what it's worth I still think the Ill Vision's 'Rage' movie by Johnny is one of the best base videos out there (Not to be confused with Ill vision's 'outrage' movie which is quite poor.)

ian

Splatulitus Maximus hamsandwich's Avatar
    Perigee Pro, Perigee II, Perigee W, Limbus

right on. I'm glad its all sorted. it's a good video people.

-a
    Abbie Mashaal, BLiNC Team Member

www.tandemBASE.com
    www.splatula.com
    www.SnakeRiverSkydiving.com
    www.thebaseboard.com

I would take it seriously; but it's serious and ridiculous at the same time. -sl

Thumbs up Re: What are your favorite BASE Videos ???

Ian's "BASE STORIES" is perhaps the best BASE video of 2007. He captures a feeling for BASE that I can relate to. It has a core element to it that is hard to explain in words but shows through brilliantly in the video. A relentless hunger for the next exit.

fixMe

Question Re: What are your favorite BASE Videos ???

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    Ian's "BASE STORIES" is perhaps the best BASE video of 2007. He captures a feeling for BASE that I can relate to. It has a core element to it that is hard to explain in words but shows through brilliantly in the video. A relentless hunger for the next exit.

ok, now that you teased me! can you tell me who ian is? and where i can check out the video and/or trailer?

later and thanx

Splatulitus Maximus hamsandwich's Avatar
    Perigee Pro, Perigee II, Perigee W, Limbus

you can send a pm to Ian, aka Sabre210, here or for a quicker response on www.basejumper.org (.ORG - the UK site) and get a copy from him.

...if you're worthy
    Abbie Mashaal, BLiNC Team Member

www.tandemBASE.com
    www.splatula.com
    www.SnakeRiverSkydiving.com
    www.thebaseboard.com

I would take it seriously; but it's serious and ridiculous at the same time. -sl

fixMe

nice! i will look into this video.

thanx!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123