Thread: Has anyone every BASE jumped off Empire State Building in NY?

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered

Has anyone every BASE jumped off Empire State Building in NY?

Has anyone every BASE jumped off Empire State Building in NY?

BLiNC Magazine Founder mknutson's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Has anyone every BASE jumped off Empire State Building in NY?

It has been done by 3 people I know of, and at least one failed attempt

Maggot and I jumped it 3:30AM this past 4th of July but not from the top floor, we were about 450' up.
    Dr. Nick

Nitro Rigging

Ok, so heres the story. On the 4th I had to pick up Martina at EWR, she was in Hawaii. So I go to myself why dont I go to the city on the 3rd so the retarded and I can jump the piss out of it?

So I go to the city on the 3rd. Meet up with Maggot and the bullshit starts. Dude. Dude, dude I've met this chick you know, and guess what, ni,ni,ni.ni.ni.ni.ni,I fucked the shit out of her. And I go Im sure you did, hey bro wonna go jump tonight? Maggot relpies: I dont know, the winds are not good.I go big time:Are you fucking out of your mind? Look outside is like desert storm without the desert and the fucking storm! Granted that I live in FL which people think its hot&fucking BS! That day in the city was fucking hot with no wind! So now Maggot goes: Dude, its the calm before the storm, tonight is no jumping, its going to be windy!. At that point I just told him to fuck off but I closed the argument.

The day goes by&two hyperactive retarded cannot just sit around. So Maggot goes: Lets post on criglist that we want a chick to fuck the both of us, we can DP the shit out of her. And I said that it was a brilliant idea. So the he and I posed on front of a camera to get the pic for crieglist. (I have included the pic). As you can see from the pic, the retards look totally gay! So I go as Im ROTFLMAO: Dude, we look totally gay, it wont work, guys are going to call us instead and we both know we dont want that. So Maggot goes:No dude, we totally look hot, were going big tonight!.

As the evening goes by and as none replies to our craiglist post, Maggot goesId buy ice-cream. And I go big time:Ice-cream! Ice-cream! Ice-cream! I invented that shit!. As we go for ice-cream, Ive noticed that the weather is great, I mean the-most-perfect-night-to-go-on-a-base-jump! No shit. So I told Maggot that the weather looked good, but we did not have to jump, I just wanted to scope out objects, and chill. He agreed.

So we take Martinas car and drive around like its the ultimate race track but with traffic. At that point Maggot thought that probably was a good idea to jump instead.

So we go to the church but security there was crazy and we both agreed it was not worth it having seen he jumped it already.

We go back to the car and now Im face up:Fuck is the matter with you! Why dont you wonna jump! Dude I invented BASE to you and now you dont wonna jump! Fuck off! Suck my cock faggot!. So at that point the Maggio is a broken-up doggie and he spills some shit. He told me among other things that he takes visitor jumpers out every week to the same safe objects and he got tired of that. I could not agree more and now I was able to see the whole picture.

So I go Dude, I got the best idea, lets go jump the hardest shit there is to jump ever, now, tonight, I mean now. Jerry now is back being the Maggot and his eyes sparkle like a motherfucker!

So we went and jump the thing.

The ESB is a tight, tight pussy. Both Maggot and I love that shit (I actually invented pussy) but its a tight one and to get in is hard even if everything is properly lubed-up. But were too little ninjas and we got in. The jumps were uneventful to the point where after my dive as I staring to flare I see FOUR back dudes to my right.

As Im swooping my head keeps staring at them. There were three guys, one gal, all black, dressed in dark brown khakis and polo style t-shits with some light yellow security embroidery. I sear they looked invisible to me 20' and up!

As Im finishing flaring I scream: PLEASE Dont call the cops, please, dont call the cops, were the good guys here, please.

As my feet touch down I do a reverse-double-trouble-Johnny-Utah-special and now Im running towards them.

Dude, dude, dude, its all good guys were just having a good time, its all good, its just for fun! Just for fun!.

So now Im in front of them making eye contacts like a banshee. As they look back at me they go to themselves: Who is this guy? What the fuck is this,what the fuck, be he seems nice tho... Then another dude, a white tall guy, comes up and said to me:Fuck! Ive never seen this! This is cool shit!.

Now one of the security gards screams Look up there another one!

Ironically now everybody is having a good time watching Maggot flying around buildings.

The white guy now is filming everything with his phone having the time of his life.

Maggot swoops land and he comes to me and says:Why is your shit still not stashed? Facking amateur! Why is your shit not stashed?. And I go: Are you fucking out of your mind you fucking cluless pieced of shit, I invented jumping buildings and if it was not for me well be in jail now with five back cocks inside us! Fucking dushe bag!. He replies:OK,OK,OK, lets get the fuck out of there.

The while guy helpes us out stashing the gear in the trunk and off we went Starkey and Hutch style with a little Dukes of Hazards twist due to the number of Whoooooo, Hoooooo!
    Last edited by nicknitro71; July 10th, 2008 at 12:02 PM.
    Dr. Nick

Nitro Rigging

The infamous craiglist picture and some after jump picture when I abused maggots' head while he was passed out in the shower! Good thing I'm a pot head and not an alcoholic!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dr. Nick

Nitro Rigging

maggotrules

The only part of that night that sucked was that the ice cream cones we got were 2 small .

I would love to tell u the whole story but i have know idea who u are and I smell Bacon

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

Did someone say bacon? Oh, I could tell you a great bacon story ...

No kidding, that was probably the smallest cone I've ever had, ever.
    Dr. Nick

Nitro Rigging

I think it was 1st done back in 1986. See brief write-up attached...from BASEline.
    One canopy got snagged on a street light on landing, which foiled a clean getaway.

2Cats

Quote Originally Posted by hookitt View Post
    Did someone say bacon? Oh, I could tell you a great bacon story ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2Cats View Post
    I think it was 1st done back in 1986. See brief write-up attached...from BASEline.
    One canopy got snagged on a street light on landing, which foiled a clean getaway.

2Cats
    Good work by a couple of Brits!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Some more stuff on same jump here. This was posted on the Dropzone forum not long ago. No harm in reposting the info here.

Nice jumps. I originally thought that they were both static lined...but clearly not.

2Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Ooops...these are not the same jumps..are they ???

Who is the red-jumpered jumper ??

2Cats

Damn, fined $86, one dollar for each floor?