Thread: land down under

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered
    BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

land down under

Im playing with a though of visiting Australia in january or february next year, manly Brisbane, Mt. Isa and if money will stick to my pocket also Tasmania.
    Usualy i always take my rig with me anyhere i go. Should i do it also if visiting this places?
    every beginning is hard

BLiNC Magazine Suporter

Re: land down under

Why the Fark Mnt Isa? Middle of know where and mmmm how do i put it? Mining town i guess would be appropriate without being to nasty, although a large stack if ya can gain access? Better off heading to the Blue Mountains NSW that time of the year. Any plans of jumping or just a holiday and look around?

BLiNC Magazine Suporter

I am thinking Maybe a trip to Frenchmans cap Tazzie with some peeps late Feb-March sometime you may be intrested in joining us???

Sharpy

This seems like an appropriate thread to ask this....

are there any legal sites in Oz? I frequent there at least once a year and would like to jump but I hear the consequences of getting busted are pretty bad.

bodyguard

NO

BLiNC Magazine Supporter (Silver)

Not entirely true.

There's no law against jumping in QLD national parks (as opposed to NSW, where it is definitely illegal). The cops confirmed this when my mate had a bad accident last year and we also contacted the senior range up our way about it. Not sure about the other states.

The rangers often still get shirty and it's within their power to ask you to leave the park because you're "endangering yourself or others", but they can't arrest you or anything (one or two of them may believe otherwise).

Thanks for the reply! Thats awesome. Quite a drive from VIC but beggers can't be choosers.