hey guys, my name is Blake and i just recently got into BASE after a long awaited time period of playing GC bitch all over the world. im thankful for the crew i have workin with me a look forward to meeting many of you at an exit point. i am based out of colorado but travel with my company CrestFallen/Conflo sport, i can explan the company story if interested, to sponsor legal BASE jumping events and we are entertaining the idea of hosting our own events if things ever fall into place. we make casual apparel that actually looks good and kicks ass, so help support your fellow jumper and let me know if you are interested in any of our threadz! as we get our next line up (hopefully this spring) i will post some pics and any one is welcome to buy!

anyway just thought i would introduce myself, im always looking info, if someone has an idea of an event they would like to see happen or grow, let me know and ill see if i can help put anything into motion, but one thing is for certain and that is that no BASE jumping event is certain thanks to our sterling reputation for being level headed, organized, responsible members of society... no matter your position on this issue, it is what it is.

see ya out there!