Description:
STORY: HOW TO FLY THROUGH A MOUNTAINDATELINE: SEPT 25, 2011LENGTH: 0:03:35LOCATION: ZHANGJIAJIEINTRO:The fear is literally like a hurricane inside your head when you face danger...With a wingsuit, American stuntman Jeb Corliss failed in his first attempt to fly through a narrow geological formation in central China's Hunan province.Did he succeed in the second try?LIFESTYLES has more.PKG:A wingsuit pilot has taken the sport of sky diving to new heights on Saturday after hurtling through the Tianmen Hole, a geological formation resembling a ring that is carved into the side of Tianmen Mountain. It is 60 meters deep and 57 meters in diameter.The 35-year-old American professional wingsuit flier jumped from a helicopter a good 6,000 feet above the ground, heading toward the hole. And then he flew right through it.SOUNDBITE: JEB CORLISS, WINGSUIT STUNTMAN"I felt very good. I mean I felt totally controlled. I knew exactly what I was. The first flying, unfortunately, I knew I was not gonna ma Powered by www.newslook.com Producer : Xinhua News Agency
Author: tvnportal
Tags:
Posted: 25 September 2011
Rating: 0.0
Votes: 0

Links:
More...
by Daily Motion Wingsuit Videos