Thread: Mexico 2013 March A.E. Heli-Big Wall trip

1. Header
  2. Header-59

BLiNC Magazine, always served unfiltered

Mexico 2013 March A.E. Heli-Big Wall trip

So after taking a few years off of guiding, Damian and I have decided to put together two loads into our favorite big wall adventure spot. As the logistics of organizing in Mexico have been quite difficult over the last few years, I am proud to announce that we are able to organize all the necessities to go back into Northern Mexico this coming March 2013.
    We are organizing two groups this year , and are deciding between using a Hughes 500, or our go-to Bell Jet-Ranger. Our two group leaders(oh fearless leaders!!) , are still being ironed out. As soon as we get final commitment ... we'll let you know who has come on board this year to help organize the fun down south.
    Anyhow you cut it..... it's going to be a sick March in Mexico. As more information becomes available, I'll post it here. Please check out our website for more info.

Thanks for playing!!!
    Jay Epstein Ramirez
    WWW.ADRENALINEEXPLOITS.COM

Re: Mexico 2013 March A.E. Heli-Big Wall trip

Sooooo..... it appears we will be hosting two separate manufacturer loads:
    -----------------------------Confirmed------------------------------------------
    ++++++++ Blake Milford and Nikki Milford will be hosting the Asylum Load++++

Blake is organizing , and will have demo gear available . Loaner rigs will also be available thru Blake.
    So far Milf Blakeford(as he's known south of the Border) has 8 jumpers on his load........ that one will fill quick!!! I'm sure this load will prove to be a good one.

Tomorrow after I confirm..... I'll tell you all who is on the other load..... I promise it'll be good..

This March is shaping up to be one hell of a month!!!!

p.s. Demo gear will be for use out of the heli, and in less hostile jumps. Loaner gear may only be used , if thoroughly familiar and competent on such use.
    Jay Epstein Ramirez

well about time, nice to see your back up.

------------------------------------APEX LOAD---------------------------------

We have confirmed that Marta and Jimmy will be running there own load into the canyon this March. The other group has been filling up, and we are ready to start putting together our second load for March.
    For those of you that don't know Jimmy and Marta..... these folks are a lot of fun as organizers , as well as their vast knowledge in the field of sub-terminal to Ill-Terminal jumping. I bet this load will be pretty damn fun.
    A few other project will be going on during this load, but we'll let that cat outta the bag later...............

Thanks for playing,
    Jay Epstein Ramirez