Description:

Franck was at
    - almost 800 skydives, and wingsuit 60 in his X2
    - 105 Base jumps Over 1 or 2 seasons.
    - A few jumps at Brento
    - 70 base jumps on his X2
    -35 normal base with tracking and slick

Coming from a jumper on the load
    I was at the exit just behind Frank. I closed my leg wing when he said, a smile in his voice "321 Base". I looked up and saw him, a second, poking his head down and his feet quickly exceeded the vertical (with great amplitude). he arched up to try to compensate (I had already seen him before exit in this way and then recover). He disappeared from my sight about 2.5 seconds after exit. I am unable to say whether I heard the impact 4 or 10 seconds is too confusing.

The Ramp was introduced this same day,

Franck went up in his x2 wingsuit to the high ultimate, he pushed off harder then normal and resulted in a head down position... he was out of control and narrowly missed the first ledge whilst trying to regain his flight position where he went into a spin and never regained control and impacted next ledge killing him instantly,

Although he had very few basejumps he was current in the suit as he had been jumping it most of the season..

This fatality is a mirror image of #161 Gary Muppet harbird

Please remember that although you may be experienced wingsuit or tracker every jump is different and just because you nail every exit before there is always a exit you will blow and if you choose an unforgiving exit then this will only stack up your odds of pulling it off if you receive a bad exit.

High Ultimate is also recommended to be a Experienced tracking ONLY exit, just because there is a ramp it is still underhung

Franck was a very highly respected musician and artist, he will be missed by so many that had been involved with him, His smile and positive energy will remain with the many that met him..

bfl-footer
    footer
    BFL
    Attached Images Attached Images